Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Valkyr's Warcry And Slide Attacks (Please Don't Fix)

PocketSand

I've encountered an "issue" (subjective term) where using Valkyr's war cry for faster melee attacks and certain melee weapons' slide attacks together causes the game to launch the player forward like a cannon at absolutely insane speeds.  Initially encountered with the Amphis but probably works with other weapons, probably better.  Not with Hysteria fists, though.

EDIT: Probably works with any sufficiently-fast weapon with a similar slide attack impulse, not just with the speed boost from Valkyr or Volt.

http://puu.sh/8eH7p.webm

Please don't fix this.  It's not THAT bad a bug.  Back burner for sure, right?

I just like to go fast.

Edited by PocketSand

That's called coptering, and it's there on purpose. Fear not.

On purpose?  Can you cite a source somewhere? It was nerfed in the past and you rarely inherited the full velocity after the slide attack was over.  Either way, the speed itself is clearly a bug or at least an oversight from the new physics of Melee 2.0.

Edited by PocketSand

Well, every time there is some issue and some player say ah don't fix bla bla bla. then why you post it out? I do think your intelligent no quite good.

So what you're saying is I should not post reports about bugs so the game stays buggy, right?