The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Ps4) Can't Install New Update

ToLazy4Name

Question

So, the newest update refuses to install for me. It will download, but when it goes to install, it'll just say "could not complete the download" or something along those lines. 

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the update over a dozen times and it still refuses to work. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? 

Edited by ToLazy4Name

7 answers to this question

So PS4 has melee 2.0 now? I actually just got a PS4 today, so the first thing I did was put warframe on it, but I can't get through one mission without having my progress lost and getting booted back to the main menu. Is this still a problem for most PS4 players?

Try installing the 1.62 update in PSN settings. Then install warframe update. Solved many of my clans similar problems.

This fixed the issue. Thanks. 

Strange that a such an update isn't something that's automated. That's literally the first PSN update i've had to go and manually start to update. 

Try installing the 1.62 update in PSN settings. Then install warframe update. Solved many of my clans similar problems.

Hmm, I had 1.62 already on the ps4, but warframe is at 12.4.6, not 13. The problem still persists unfortunately.