Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hek: Using Ravage, Point Blank, Tactical Pump, Shotgun Spazz

Kazeokuman

I never really felt the firerate of the Hek was slow enough to justify Spazz

Points better spent elsewhere tbh

I agree with you, Spazz Shotgun is not really necessary. However, I want to fire faster to make the game "feel" right... I know it is silly, but it is personal preference.

Mods Used: Ravage, Point Blank, Tactical Pump, Shotgun Spazz

Each mod was slightly upgraded.

Also, the HEK is just fun to use ^.^

u are missing the most important mod for a shotgun... DAMN MULTISHOTS! :D

Instead, he uses Ravage, which increases critical damage, for the whopping 2.5% critical chance the Hek provides ...

exactly.. unless u use blunderbust or whatever that name which increases crit chance of shotties.

but still, its not that significant. I rather go full on 100% multishot, dmg, AP,reload and freeze ele for maximum dmg output to heavily armoured mobs and bosses

You all make great points; I was not really maximizing damage but rather showing a strategy for resource management - spreading resources amongst lower level mods rather than leveling up a single mod very high.

Those were some mods I had laying around ^.^ that would fit the current level of the HEK to make the case.

I love Multishot and cannot wait to use it with the HEK - I had Puncture before the big mod update too.

exactly.. unless u use blunderbust or whatever that name which increases crit chance of shotties.

but still, its not that significant. I rather go full on 100% multishot, dmg, AP,reload and freeze ele for maximum dmg output to heavily armoured mobs and bosses

The critical chance mod applies its effect multiplicatively. So, if you have it at 50%, 2.5 * 1.5 = ... well, you do the math.

The critical chance mod applies its effect multiplicatively. So, if you have it at 50%, 2.5 * 1.5 = ... well, you do the math.

well that only increases to 3.75% crit chance but still unless yr really lucky to get the crits, i rather go for higher base dmg. But u dont have enough mod caps to feed the dmg mods, yr crits wont deal as much either. If a fully rank 30 Hek with a potato i think ill put crits dmg and chance into it too which makes it even more OP :D

Edited by Owwy