Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Physx Change

JediMasterArdean

when volt releases a electric charge to kill surrounding grineer and corpus the physx just flows up and out from his arms and i have a idea for this how about have the phyx spin up and have lightning hit volt as he is sending a wall of electricity to all the enemys it would be awsome for this to happen have the physx spin up like a twister and the lightning channel his enrgy to kill all the enemys

So... have particles weave down his arm in a double helix around his arm? Upon reaching the hand, the particles follow the lightning towards the target?

It would look cool, but it's a lot of work for a first power that has a quick animation. Also, I don't have an Nvidia card, but my general impression of the phyx particles is that DE has added them to some powers to give them more visual power and volume, and that they don't necessarily have a lot of detailed animations like you're suggesting (see Ember's fireblast in Nvidia's Phyx in Warframe video).

Improving Phyx for powers would definitely be a cool thing to do though. Definitely for it.