Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Events Should Be Cycled Back Every Year Or So

Skitheryx

No the event rewards should stay exclusive because they have a history in warframe. If they are re-released that history becomes meaningless. If you wherent here for the events then thats just to bad.

That said however i think Rebecca stated at some point on the forums or in a livestream that one of the developers had said that it sucks that all the effort in making a event is put aside when that event is done. This could mean that we might be able to replay the events in the for future for the sake of mermories. I just hope its for replaying only and that the event rewards remain exclusive.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but 

i dont care if they release the events or items again. because its just a game and its not going to kill anyone. plus it would be nice if newcomers have a chance at getting items, because it does not matter since this game is a free to play, co-op game.

you guys should not get stressed over digital items that will only take up a very short time in your hopefully long and beautiful lives.

i dont care if they release the events or items again. because its just a game and its not going to kill anyone. plus it would be nice if newcomers have a chance at getting items, because it does not matter since this game is a free to play, co-op game.

you guys should not get stressed over digital items that will only take up a very short time in your hopefully long and beautiful lives.

This. The only thing that should be exclusive is the Founder items, as they were marketed as exclusive so if re-released they would be subject to lawsuits. Otherwise, I hope even the Landal and Brandal come back to bite the people who get off to having event items that other people can't have in the ***.