Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Generic British Guy Looking For A Squad.

Azjhoolies

Do you want a European minority for your group so you can prove to your friends you're not a bigot? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER.

Hey everybody, it's been roughly six months since I've last played Warframe, and I'm looking to return to the swing of things. I've had a respectable amount of time playing with my other buddies, so I've adjusted to this new fangled 'Post Update 13' environment.

I am a narcoleptic, and as a result, the timezone I operate on a very unpredictable timescale, so virtually any timezone would work for me. However I suppose if I had to pin one time, UTC-5 is the best one for me. 

I can play a variety of frames right now, with Excalibur prime (Using a RB build because to hell with fighting fair.) being my Heterosexual Life Partner. However I am currently prepping a Trinity and a Nekros for serious use. Until then, however, I still have a plethora of frames to use, simply less optimised than others.

Skype would be a preferable tool for playing with people, as I am interested in making friends just as much as I am interested in making frames. So just pick up a brick and throw it through my window with FR tied to it. Or add me on Skype under; Azjhooliesv2.0

Thankee kindly for your time.

Hi there,

I'm at work as I type this but I can add you to my list when I get home later today and get you introduced to some of the guys I game with. Timezone varies with all of them and some are Americans (I'm British also) so there will always be somebody around. Will also add you to my Skype.

*throws brick*

Sounds good to me, I look forwards to meeting all of you!

Hey dude, if you ever need help with missions etc, give me a shout too, im British and so is my clan!

If you're looking into looking a clan:

Quote:
[uK] Based Storm Clan [bLACK NOISE] are RECRUITING! We are active. Have Full Researched DOJO. Unique Tasty EMBLEM. & We do Clan PvP TOURNAMENTS with PLATINUM Prizes. We have a TS server. & We're in DARK ECHELON (UK/USA) based alliance! Pm me for any more info!

Link: 
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/194609-black-noise-uk-based-clan-now-recruiting/

If your not looking for a clan, still feel free to pm me ingame.

Edited by J4M3Z

• 1 month later...