Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Crossplay?

(PSN)Iceman-X

This was announced at launch why is it still not here? Other games like Final Fantasy 11 and Final Fantasy 14 does cross play all the time not "when versions are the same" stuff. They don't have any give Sony updates and wait for approval, so why are these guys having trouble? How is the PS4 even gonna be on same update version when they keep holding updates?

I'm fairly certain they already said that there was not a chance there was ever going to be cross platform play, that's why they attempted the account migration. Account migration is apparently working properly, they just have to work out a deal with sony, account migration is also only pc to ps4 not the other way around. 

That's not true that have stated that Cross play will start once both games are on same update version. How can both game ever be on same version update when they keep holding and giving updates instead of releasing both at same time.???

Because they can't? 

WF will never be crossplay. Look at U13 for the best example. So many bugs and issues were found, and the PS4 version is still waiting for the PC version to be ironed out for them to port the update, THEN send it to SONY for certification. I can't believe people still believe there's a crossplay chance. 

We're what, 2-3(?) weeks behind U13and it's not even in SONY's hands yet, which is guaranteed at least another week. 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus

Hmmm like i said Final Fantasy 11 and Final Fantasy 14 does it fine no waiting. Final Fantasy 11 was 12yrs ago and they did it on PS2 with PC and you mean that NEW technology like the PS4 and PC can't do this?? They should contact Square and find out how they do it without any waiting. Final Fantasy 14 is on PC, PS3 and PS4 ALL THE TIME not some days.

You win some, you lose some.

Frankly it will never happen most likely, since there were discussions of PC stuff not being able to Migrate over (Founder Items, and other special stuff.)

Frankly the only reason why games like FF11 & FF14 work like they do, is because they were designed for Multiple Systems, and everyone can have access to everything (Special or Not)

So if your one of those people that jumped on PS4, hoping to play with your PC Friends, well....

Sorry about your luck....

Hmmm like i said Final Fantasy 11 and Final Fantasy 14 does it fine no waiting. Final Fantasy 11 was 12yrs ago and they did it on PS2 with PC and you mean that NEW technology like the PS4 and PC can't do this?? They should contact Square and find out how they do it without any waiting. Final Fantasy 14 is on PC, PS3 and PS4 ALL THE TIME not some days.

Don't think anyone here said it's impossible or never been done before... I personally said it's never going to happen on WF. Why you might ask... just look at how long it takes for anything WF related to get updated on PS4. 

You think they'll hold back updates on PC to cater for us on console? Bwahahaha *wipes a tear* 

Edited by (PS4)iAvernus