Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wildfire Republic (Recruiting)

meagni

L4KaChO.png

Wildfire Republic is an actively growing clan full of easy going killers on the hunt for like-minded players. The more violent you are in the game, the more welcome you are!

As the name states, this is a republic and therefore everyone can have their say about every aspect of the clan. The only contradiction to this is I am and shall always be the leader (someone has to keep this rabble in order!).

We are proud to declare that we have a fully functional dojo, including two specially hidden rooms! We challenge you to find these rooms and… well that’s it really. Find them, no rewards except for your own feelings of accomplishment.

In case you are doubtful of my word, the dojo includes such amazing aspects as numerous corridors, several large clan halls with no purpose other than to act as passage ways, several Loki status, countless flags and a lift and a good number of generators! Oh, and the Infested/Grineer/Corpus/Tenno workshops, four combat halls, obstacle course... in case you are more interested in those kind of things.

Here are some SS (that’s screenshots and nothing to do with WWII for those old enough to recall this time period) of our dojo, please try not to stare too long and the shapely Saryn, she’s self-conscious of her figure.

WNIpAoV.jpg

We have two simple requirements:

• No childish behaviour – let’s be honest, nobody likes to see someone spamming the hell out of a chat screen while you are having a conversation do they?

• If you are going absent, let a leader know so you can be set to the rank of Sleeper – this will prevent you getting kicked due to an unscheduled leave of absence! Otherwise after 14 days my size 14 steel tipped boots while be heading directly between your cheeks – don’t worry, I polish them daily so they are clean and hygienic.

As a bonus, by joining us you join an alliance – let’s face it, virtually every clan is in an alliance now. This happy alliance isn’t so large that the chat becomes like the Trade channel) aka impossible to talk). People are chatty, friendly and willing to invite/trade with others.

While we would love the most ruthless killers out there to join us, we have no problem with those of little or no experience being part of our gun happy family.

In majority, this is an English speaking clan, however we have no problem with those who struggle with English joining (good luck to them with reading all this!), we just ask that they keep any non-English messages to whispers and out of the clan chat… there’s the anti-Republic side of me coming out.

Anyone who misbehaves, please remember I live, sleep and eat with my size 14 boots on. Sometimes shower with them on but that’s for another day.

If you are interested in joining, please message myself or (Myhh, Sekky, Lokpace, Gamez123, Apw2 or Tudimus) ingame and we will send you an invite. Feel free to post a reply/request here, though we do apologise if we don’t action your request straight away. Takes time polishing my boots so I’m not online 24/7.

Sincerely,

Khyroth, Warlord of Wildfire Republic

Edited by Khyroth

• 3 weeks later...