Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom

shasperino

What happens when you cross a ghost of a long dead Tenno warrior with an abandoned Frame who can posess the bodies of his enemies? The result is a haunting new player experience. Phantom is a dark, cynical frame that makes The Corpus and Grineer tremble with fear.

Stats

Health: 175 (350)

Shield: 150 (300)

Armor: 15

Energy: 150 (300)

Stamina: 150

Polarities: 2 Tactics

Aura: Tactic

1st Ability-Specter Bomb: Toss a bomb of concentrated spectral energy that deals gas damage over time.

Cost: 0/1/2/3

Power Strength: 50/100/150/200 Impact

Power Range: 10/15/20/25 M

Power Duration: 5/8/11/14 Sec, 10/20/30/40 DPS

Energy Cost: 25

2nd Ability- Mirror Image: Summon multiple copies of yourself to seek out and attack enemies.

Cost: 4/5/6/7

Power Strength: 125/250/375/500

Power Duration: 15/20/25/30

Energy Cost: 50

3rd Ability-Posession: Take control of an enemy for a set duration.

Cost: 6/7/8/9

Power Stregnth: WIP

Power Duration: 17/21/25/29 Sec.

* Power Stregnth will affect the level/rank of the enemy you can posses, however, the concept is still a work in progress and I'd appreciate some feedback on how this could work.

4th Ability-Spectral Penance: Mustering all the darkness in your barren soul, you cast it out as a wave of dark energy which damages enemies and stuns survivors.

Cost: 10/11/12/13

Power Strength: 1000/1500/2000/2500

Power Range: 20/23/26/29 M (Radial)

Power Duration: 9/11/13/15

Energy Cost: 100

* This skill is designed for instant kills, enemies that survive the attack will take stun (impact) procs.

Make sure you check out my other frames, Origami, Gaia/Gaius, and Draculaire

If you like the frame tell me!

Edited by shasperino

Does it really, I wasn't sure. I knew it didn't exactly follow traditional values but I didn't think it was too off. Ill fix it, thanks for the read. You should check out Origami, Gaia/Gaius, and Draculaire. Also, if you have an idea of how I can work out the possession skill, any ideas are greatly appreciated. I'm still pretty new to this.

Does it really, I wasn't sure. I knew it didn't exactly follow traditional values but I didn't think it was too off. Ill fix it, thanks for the read. You should check out Origami, Gaia/Gaius, and Draculaire. Also, if you have an idea of how I can work out the possession skill, any ideas are greatly appreciated. I'm still pretty new to this.

Honestly I didn't like the others, though i like the concept of this one.  

Good concept. A ghost frame would be neat. For his stats health and shields should maybe be 100 Health and 150 shields.

First ability should maybe do something other than gas damage. Cold maybe? 

Second one seems pretty interesting in theory as long as it doesn't end up like Shadows of the Dead. 

Third ability is by far my favorite one. Level shouldn't be an issue as it should be a utility skill which works well against the Grineer and Corpus but falls off a bit against the infested, May even want to put this as his ultimate. 

Another AOE blast? There's plenty of those. Maybe replace this with Possession and make number 3 an enemy debuff. Maybe some sort of enemy slowing ability involving ghosts?  

Interesting ideas Pine, I do agree that gas damage isn't the best choice, it was more or less a placeholder. Mirror image wasn't supposed to be like SOTD so you don't have to worry about that. Possession was definitely a hard one in terms of placement. I wasn't sure if i should make it 3rd or 4th. Ill do some reworking. Ill see if I can make a debuff. The original version of Spectral Penance was a debuff but I didn't think it was really good. I'll take it into consideration though. Thanks for your input.