Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Type Not What Is Stated On The Node

Tsunayoshi.S

I was doing a mission in Veles, Sedna. The node indicates it was a Rescue mission against the Corpus faction on a Grineer ship. When the mission started, there was a datamass that was there like in a Mobile Defense mission even though this was suppose to be a Rescue. After a while I ran into a door that only opens the top half and beyond it I could only see gray. I tried waiting for the corpus to lock it then unlocking it but it stays the same way so I aborted.

I started the same mission again, this time there was no datamass, the setting was exactly the same as the instance before except this time I had to fight Tyl Regor, who was suppose to be a boss in Uranus. After he was defeated, we could extract and the Lotus said the rescue target was liberated.

I have had notice this kind of thing on 2 or 3 other mission on a different node that i don't quite remember. Now my question is, Is there some mix up in your database/servers, or are you guys trying something new?

Unless the story behind the mission was that the Corpus took over a Grineer ship, Tyl Regor was the lone survivor of the attack and was being kept as a slave and forced to do horrible things to his brethren and our mission was to "rescue"/ "liberate" him from his pain and suffering.

Unless the story behind the mission was that the Corpus took over a Grineer ship, Tyl Regor was the lone survivor of the attack and was being kept as a slave and forced to do horrible things to his brethren and our mission was to "rescue"/ "liberate" him from his pain and suffering.

^ This is an awesome theory, I'd love to see something like this.

But no, it sounds like a bug that's occuring based on mission and alert mixups coding, so when it was captured, it broke.