The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silicon And Quartz: The Dual Personality Warframe

shasperino

A Tenno with a personality disorder enters an unfinished frame. The energy from the Frame enhances his disorder and creates two distinct fighters, Silicon and Quartz! They sport a unique dual frame ability which allows seamless transitions between Attack based Silicon and Defensive Quartz.

Silicon's Stats

Health: 150

Shields:100

Armor:15

Stamina:150

Polarities: Attack and Defense

Aura: Tactic

1st Ability-Density Switch: Switch between Silicon and Quartz.

Cost:0

Energy Cost:25

*Armor increases to 50 when switching to Quartz and decreases to 15 when switching to Silicon.

2nd Ability- Glass Shard: Fling shards of glass at your enemies

Power Strength: 100/150/200/250 (Puncture and Slash damage)

Power Range: 10/14/18/22 M

Energy Cost: 50

3rd Ability-Silicon Trap: Place a glass trap that imprisons any enemy that steps on it.

Power Range: 17/20/23/26 M

Power Duration: 18/21/24/27

Energy Cost: 75

4th Ability-Glass Explosion: Creates an outward blast of glass that deals damage to any enemy that gets too close.

Power Strength: 800/1400/2000/2600

Power Range: 4/8/12/16 M

Energy Cost: 100

Quartz Stats

Health: 150

Shield: 100

Armor:50

Stamina: 150

Polarities: Attack and Defense

Aura: Tactic

1st Ability-Density Switch: Switch between Silicon and Quartz.

Cost:0

Energy Cost:25

*Armor increases to 50 when switching to Quartz and decreases to 15 when switching to Silicon.

2nd Ability- Crystal Wall: Creates a solid, impenetrable wall that blocks projectiles in the direction the caster is facing.

Cost: 4/5/6/7

Power Duration: 14/18/22/26 Sec.

Energy Cost: 50

3rd Ability-Crystal Push: Create a wall of crystal that pushes enemies away from you

Cost: 8/9/10/11

Power Range: 2/3/4/5 MPS (meters per second)

Power Duration: 15/18/21/24 Sec.

Energy Cost: 75

4th Ability-Fortress of Solitude: Creates a dome of crystal that blocks all incoming projectiles.

Power Range: 4/7/10/13

Power Duration: 19/23/27/31

Energy Cost: 100

*If you switch into Silicon while the Fortress is still intact, the fortress automatically becomes a glass explosion.

This is an experimental frame so please give me feedback on him. I still need some suggestions on some of the abilities so I really need some help with this. Any feedback is appreciated and be sure to check out my other Frames!

Rock and Vampire Warframe

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/219919-2-warframe-concepts-rock-and-vampire/

Paper Frame

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220360-paper-warframe-origami/

Ghost Frame

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220373-phantom/

Edited by shasperino

I think the concept sounds cool but the skills need work Silicon looks fine as is but Quartz's skills look like identical copy's of volt's electric shield banshee's sonic boom and frost's pre nerf snowglobe unless I am misunderstanding your description unfortunately I can't think of any good replacements but still overall good job and feel free to ignore me I just really enjoy nitpicking.