Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas On Banshee, Mag Or Saryn

XuillKarasuga

Question

Soo im looking to getting my Next warframe and idk what to choose. I chose these 3 because well they seemed different i Started with loki and @(*()$ love him. His decoy plus shift teleport is crazy fun. But i wanted something new. Banshee looks interesting on Paper but i want to hear how people who have her like her and is she much good or help in a team. Mag was just an option bc pull looked to be tons of fun as well as her ult in a good team setup. ANd Saryn bc Like loki has a decoy and ability that buffs Melee dmg. So just looking on people oppions. Thanks

5 answers to this question

I haven't tried out Saryn nor have I used Banshee as well. In fact, I don't think I should even be posting but I just want to give you my two cents about Mag.

Mag is one of my favorite WF's. I typically use her as support because of her shield polarize ability. Her ultimate ability is quite brutal. It is definitely fun to use. Bullet attractor is a decent ability as well if you have something with bad accuracy such as Gorgon. If you're looking for an offensively based warframe, I suggest looking over Mag. She is more of a... gimmick imo. However, a fun gimmick to play around with.

I personally use a banshee frame and I find it really diverse. For long range you can use her sonic boom to push waves of enemy back and finish them with paris or just escape. But you need to work on pimping out your paris. Add mods that boost maximum ammunition count, elements/damage mod, fast reload and shooting and some critical change mod. Right now i'm using my paris without fully charging it and it usually kills the enemy right away. They die either from elemental damage or critical so it really save me lot of time, and puts me on par with gun's kill rate. (but the projectile drops a lot more than a full charged one so aim higher). For close range which is something i really enjoy playing is upgrade your melee weapon and dash in kill as many as u can. Then use the AOE skill of bansheee which i cant remember what its call atm.

I'll just list some of the neat features that you can do with each frame. In alphabetical order! :0 This is also just the frames in general and doesn't include how difficult they will be to obtain.

Banshee

+Widest AoE with Sound Quake (For any of the U6 players, this is about 60ish% of an Ult, so pretty far)

+Superb burst damage (Sonar is really, really, REALLY good. This is her focusing-down type of skill, like when there's only Ancients left and Sound Quake took care of all the trash mobs)

+High Power pool (150 Base, with the passives and a Power Max mod, you'll easily hit 400 max Power)

+Good pressure reliever (Sonic Boom will give you some breathing room, but since I don't have her I can't tell you how much room that'll give you, so to speak)

(?)+Decent sneaky frame (Silence, but I've not heard very many good things about this one; explains the (?))

Mag

+Lots of team potential (Pull, Shield Polarize, Bullet Attractor can do wonders for your team. Pull an ally close to your out of harm's way to revive 'em, help out a slower teammate - Rhino, Frost, Trinity - against Infested Defense you can pull a Toxic or two away from the pod - watch your health! Shield Polarize has potential to be good when you can communicate really well or pay attention to an ally's shields, but otherwise this is kind of lackluster. Bullet Attractor + Radial Javelin is amazingly good, or if some teammates are sniping some boss with Bolts. Note: Bullet Attractor pulls bullets to the torso area, meaning headshots and the like are impossible with the bubble)

+Surprisingly good at sneaking

+Strong AoE (Crush is pretty freakin' good. At max with a Rank 4 Reach mod, it'll cover the general circle of the pod around an outdoors area and a little farther than that)

(?)+Pull (I love this skill. It's super fun >_>)

Saryn

+15 or 19 second invincibility (Contagion's bugged right now so it works like Rhino's Iron Skin. The extra 4 seconds is from a max Continuity)

+Good burst (Miasma does respectable damage, and stuns any survivors for a good bit. Really really quick activation also; the range maxed can cover a little less than the pod's area for Infested Defense at the center)

+Tanky (150 Base HP, 100 base Shields, she can take a serious beating. Plus poison damage won't hurt her too bad, pop a Contagion and wade through it like no one's business)

+Psuedo-Decoy (Not quite as good, doesn't deal damage (even though Decoy's gun is an unmodded Lato), you can't place it whereever you want, but hey, it's a decoy nonetheless. Be creative where you set it down to increase longevity)

Mmmmm I pulled all this from my butt. But it's pretty accurate if I say so myself.