Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Braton Vandal!

Synthetic_Ghost

Braton Vandal.

I am so tired of one time appearing offers and this is going to happen more times before WarFrame goes golden/cancel. And now if it reappear it is going to cost a lot of platinum 250 even if it cost 1 credit at the time, and possible more because of the re-skin and different stats or double dumb it with the standard Braton skin or it is a re-skin for the standard Braton because it is a later acquire, both would not surprise me.

And why did I not acquire me one when I had the chance well I had no clue that it was limited time offer I thought it was a market>UI issue but after looking it up I found out why and why I miss it is simply because I hate the first page market offers flashes to the next offer so I go as fast as possible to weapons or warframe market to see whats new (gone), and I only visit warframe.com when I have a problem to search for in the forum page for example the resent melee and revive bug and possible solutions.

Excalibur.

Polarity change form V > bar or D (prefer D)

Make me want to play WarFrame never remove* only add, improve for the better, if the WarFrame dev team want my money most earn it.

*except Nervo they where excruciating, thanks for that.

You have got to remember that the Braton Vandal was a gift from the devs for participating in the Open Beta Weekend. We weren't even entitled to a gift to begin with, so having the opportunity to receive something in return for our participation (especially a weapon) is more than generous for those who have worked so diligently to bring us the game that we play now.

It is somewhat sad when people don't think about others as much as they should.

What about the people who already have their Vandals? How are they going to feel when they see the Braton Vandal coming back for some event that's not Open Beta Weekend? I'm open to having the devs provide us with another fantastic skin or weapon, but just not the Vandal. If you didn't know about the situation, maybe you should have asked. Either way, it's just a weapon in a game you play in, is it not?

I hope a gift at the end of the open beta =(.

That maybe. They seem to give a decent amount of gifts.

Especially since every other beta I've played the only gift you get is a forced wipe. Warframe is really nice to their beta testers.

Edited by Akularael

And I forgot to mention for those how have had a account before the open beta revised the "Lato Vandal" why are we (me included) OOOH so specially treated? I want equal treatment for all players, and not the go to GameStop far a Ultra Deluxe Extreme, Limited Pre-order NOW offer, get my point, Not to troll on WarFrame but to all game developers splices the game content to a freak of a final product with selected meterila.

Edited by CombatMan88

And I forgot to mention for those how have had a account before the open beta revised the "Lato Vandal" why are we (me included) OOOH so specially treated? I want equal treatment for all players, and not the go to GameStop far a Ultra Deluxe Extreme, Limited Pre-order NOW offer, get my point, Not to troll on WarFrame but to all game developers splices the game content to a freak of a final product with selected meterila.

Because we have to deal with emotional feedback rollercoasters on these forums.

Pre-order? Warframe gives its playerbase some thank you gifts for playing, being active, and paying attention. It's not some marketing department gimmick to increase pre-order sales like... oh I don't know, Aliens: Colonial Marines?

All in all your argument just boils down to "gimme gimme gimme".

Excalibur.

Polarity change form V > bar or D (prefer D)

Let me take a shot in the dark here... you play Excal and can't quite fit the mods you want unless a V polarity slot is switched to - or D.

I still don't see why you'd want it. It shoots slower than a regular Braton. You can't even customize any colors, save for the pixel-sized lights.

The Vandal does slightly more damage per shot, making damage mods more effective. It also has a slightly higher crit chance.

Also, the slower rate of fire seems to allow for better accuracy between shots, making it more effective at longer ranges than a normal Braton.

Still, I have a friend that regularly outdamages me and my heavily modded potato-enhanced guns in missions with a Braton Mk1, so the importance of a gun's stats aren't really absolute.

Because we have to deal with emotional feedback rollercoasters on these forums.

Pre-order? Warframe gives its playerbase some thank you gifts for playing, being active, and paying attention. It's not some marketing department gimmick to increase pre-order sales like... oh I don't know, Aliens: Colonial Marines?

All in all your argument just boils down to "gimme gimme gimme".

Let me take a shot in the dark here... you play Excal and can't quite fit the mods you want unless a V polarity slot is switched to - or D.

Yes I am a big baby if that is what you mean and you are right I want it, I want it, I want it. And yes the second time because the V polarity is are for warframes that can benefit more from Focus or Continuity mod, I use the Focus mod now and I think that may other do the same to get no polarity mismatch.

You have got to remember that the Braton Vandal was a gift from the devs for participating in the Open Beta Weekend. We weren't even entitled to a gift to begin with, so having the opportunity to receive something in return for our participation (especially a weapon) is more than generous for those who have worked so diligently to bring us the game that we play now.

It is somewhat sad when people don't think about others as much as they should.

What about the people who already have their Vandals? How are they going to feel when they see the Braton Vandal coming back for some event that's not Open Beta Weekend? I'm open to having the devs provide us with another fantastic skin or weapon, but just not the Vandal. If you didn't know about the situation, maybe you should have asked. Either way, it's just a weapon in a game you play in, is it not?

Participating in the open beta weekend I did and I have my eyes on it but I was testing for bad weapons to sell for credit and to make up some space in my inventory and upgrade my mods then I took a small pause form playing WarFrame. (You snooze, You Lose) I heard it before.

How for the players feel that already got the Braton Vandal, I think they would react to it but they would not feel like that they have lost anything and as I mentioned in my first post my best guess it will cost if it makes a comeback. Also I can put it in a other perspective of a player that by a freak accident sells or a bug removes it, so what to do now? (I have not tested if it even possible to sell unique items, I do not dare).

Now it is not that I want to throw brown pudding on the WarFrame dev team even if it sounds like it. I like the game a lot and I think it can achieve a lot, but for that it needs to get serious I do not want it to end like "Flagship Studios" game "Hellgate: London" (most probably bad timing back then maybe) and that I like it .

Now if you have the Braton Vandal how would feel?

If it's a limited offer, it should be nothing more than a skin.

Last I checked, it's a whole different weapon.

Either it becomes available to everyone on account of being a unique weapon, or it's altered to be a skin for the existing Bratons.

Same goes for all other founder content: if it's not cosmetic, there should ba a regular equivalent.

Edited by Naqel

If it's a limited offer, it should be nothing more than a skin.

Last I checked, it's a whole different weapon.

Either it becomes available to everyone on account of being a unique weapon, or it's altered to be a skin for the existing Bratons.

Same goes for all other founder content: if it's not cosmetic, there should ba a regular equivalent.

Not much different really. It got nerfed with update7 pretty hard.

Participating in the open beta weekend I did and I have my eyes on it but I was testing for bad weapons to sell for credit and to make up some space in my inventory and upgrade my mods then I took a small pause form playing WarFrame. (You snooze, You Lose) I heard it before.

How for the players feel that already got the Braton Vandal, I think they would react to it but they would not feel like that they have lost anything and as I mentioned in my first post my best guess it will cost if it makes a comeback. Also I can put it in a other perspective of a player that by a freak accident sells or a bug removes it, so what to do now? (I have not tested if it even possible to sell unique items, I do not dare).

Now it is not that I want to throw brown pudding on the WarFrame dev team even if it sounds like it. I like the game a lot and I think it can achieve a lot, but for that it needs to get serious I do not want it to end like "Flagship Studios" game "Hellgate: London" (most probably bad timing back then maybe) and that I like it .

Now if you have the Braton Vandal how would feel?

Accidently sell a gift waepon? Do you really want to sell that weapon? YES OR NO. Sure, Because these 2 words look the same.....

And even if its a bug, send in a ticket and you would get it back. Your just mad because you didnt grab it back then.

Edited by Venarge

If i remember corectly, devs said there gona be more weapons and with better stats that have vandal, just wait.

And V polarity is good on exca use duration and 3 of yours skills get buff, higher jump, longer dash and longer blind.

Edited by Faith666cz

If i remember corectly, devs said there gona be more weapons and with better stats that have vandal, just wait.

And V polarity is good on exca use duration and 3 of yours skills get buff, higher jump, longer dash and longer blind.

And I thought "Continuity" only was good for "Redial Blind" because it has duration and the rest of skills are effected by reach.

CombatMan if you cannot handle negative feedback, don't come to an internet forum. Seriously.

Loads of games have one-time exclusive items. Why should Warframe be any different? As it is, the Vandal is essentially a crap version of the Braton, I don't even know why you care.

I know that I have show a lot of hatred and I don not have the authority to do so for such a small thing and thus far this tread has had negative feedback. I don't expect to get it just because I put up a thread I am going to get a message form a moderator or a administrator who says that I have received the "Braton Vandal", because then I have failed the topic. What I want was to reach out with is to say no to limited and selected content in the future. Also WarFrame is in beta and a lot is going to happen and to the game and the developers are working hard to make WarFrame a awesome game.

Edited by CombatMan88

I was in closed beta too and never got one. Can't say I miss it one bit. If you want accurcay and high damage, get a Latron. Like a previous poster said, the Boltor takes out Grineer and Corpus much better anyways.

Maybe you just want more free stuff for easy levels to hit next rank. If that's the case, you should just say that.