Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Braton Vandal!

Synthetic_Ghost

Sorry not sorry, but no.

Every game, I mean every game has some kind of item that is limited, rare, or whatever that people who missed it can't get it again. Holiday only items, beta items, one time offer items, etc. So again I will say, no.

the braton vandal was given out on openbeta weekend anyone could of got it, it is to say thanks to people who joined and help test this game, the lato vandal was given out at end of closed beta which was after the open beta weekend so ever one can get that also, there just proofs of your help and to say thanks for it, there not even anywhere near as strong as other weapons in there fields nearly all weapons outclass it in dps except ones you start with or the prime items.

Also blame yourself for missing it because you could not read the anoucment made way before the weekend, they even sent mails out to ever one who registered to this game to spread the news that is going to open for all players during that weekend.

I know that I have show a lot of hatred and I don not have the authority to do so for such a small thing and thus far this tread has had negative feedback. I don't expect to get it just because I put up a thread I am going to get a message form a moderator or a administrator who says that I have received the "Braton Vandal", because then I have failed the topic. What I want was to reach out with is to say no to limited and selected content in the future. Also WarFrame is in beta and a lot is going to happen and to the game and the developers are working hard to make WarFrame a awesome game.

limited content is not always better they have many reasons for it to be limted and it was not a selected content ever one had a chacne to get it.

My fist entry is very blurry and just to clarify this is not a egoistic campaign for free game content (or rank???) as some might think, I want to open up WarFrame for all players and to put a price that is within reason. And there is going to come better weapons and warframes in the future but I don't want it to be limited or selected in any way. And what I do not understand is why people think it's acceptable, if WarFrame ever goes multi platform then it should be no difference between them, Mac's want to play to.

My fist entry is very blurry and just to clarify this is not a egoistic campaign for free game content (or rank???) as some might think, I want to open up WarFrame for all players and to put a price that is within reason. And there is going to come better weapons and warframes in the future but I don't want it to be limited or selected in any way. And what I do not understand is why people think it's acceptable, if WarFrame ever goes multi platform then it should be no difference between them, Mac's want to play to.

Limited.

Items.