The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Das Fenborg (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Better late than never for introductions I suppose. I am the Fenborg, and this game seems to have gotten its clutches around me lol. I am looking for players to help me through some of the missions I can't seem to Solo on my own. Still getting into the swing of things, my main is the rhino class. I tend to think that I use it effectively and proficiently.

I wouldn't mind receiving some help getting some of the prime components though. Farming for void missions, and then taking the missions on themselves.

Basically I wouldn't mind making more friends with more avid warframe players on the PS4. Im not into the PvP nonsense, but I am a very co-operative player. I tend to play frequently so don't be afraid to look me up on the PS4.

Hey there, Fenborg. I know what you mean when you say Warframe has its "clutches" on you. This game certainly has a grip on me as well.

There's always players looking to lend a hand in the Recruitment channel in game, or feel free to drop by the PS4 Recruitment subforum and scare yourself up a squad, or even a clan, if you so desire.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/159-ps4-recruitment/

Plenty of friends to be made around here too. Best of luck.

Well, I can't help you too much in the game (because I don't want to play until I can migrate my account (yes I know that's ridiculous)), but I can give a bit of advice: lot's of people here, when asked for help, will tell you just to get better at the game, or tell you how easy they had it. Don't listen. This game's plenty hard to start out and you don't need to be some 90+ hour elitist to do things. 

They just seem to have a more pronounced opinion. Not everyone here is like that. Have a great time.

Better late than never for introductions I suppose. I am the Fenborg, and this game seems to have gotten its clutches around me lol. I am looking for players to help me through some of the missions I can't seem to Solo on my own. Still getting into the swing of things, my main is the rhino class. I tend to think that I use it effectively and proficiently.

I wouldn't mind receiving some help getting some of the prime components though. Farming for void missions, and then taking the missions on themselves.

Basically I wouldn't mind making more friends with more avid warframe players on the PS4. Im not into the PvP nonsense, but I am a very co-operative player. I tend to play frequently so don't be afraid to look me up on the PS4.

You get a +1 for being a Co-Op Player :)

Welcome to the forums Tenno