The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings

ValhaHazred

I've even shelled out for the Founder thingy, and I never bother to buy stuff in F2P games! Hope see you all in game :)

i started out the same way

<-----and look what happened to me =P

i even killed myself slowly by starting out as a hunter and working my way up LoL

i found it was the best way to pick up Plat anyway

couldn't help it though, the game was just that awesome!

nice to meet you Val.

the Warframe community is really good about helping each other out so give us a buzz if you need any =)

hope to catch you in game!

Edited by Suprizebuttseks

Hello Val!

I've also shelled out a bit to be a Disciple (but I'm considering something higher at a later time).

If you ever need someone to just chill and play with or if you ever need any help then you can hit me up in-game. (Game name is same as Forum name)

Hope you stay and enjoy your experience.

-Nano

Edited by IyeNano

Hello! I started playing at the start of Easter holiday and now, 28 hours of playing later, here I am. I've even shelled out for the Founder thingy, and I never bother to buy stuff in F2P games! Hope see you all in game :)

yeah man, its a good'n. havn't had this much fun since Hawken came out. so now THIS is my favorite multiplayer Co-op game. its probably the best Co-op for Co-ops sake game i have played/seen. i still love me some Hawken but that is for when i want to blow the S#&$ out of some scrubs and have some good ol VS shooter action.