Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Clan Tech Fumble, De. Fumble.

VKhaun

You put in Amperex as Clan Tech / Market

(Not this again... don't get me started...)

Your price point in the market is over the $10 cost. 170+50 starting is still only 220, and the Amperex is 225. This is a $15 gun if you're empty, but I think a lot of people will look over the buying options and see it as a $20 purchase without thinking that far. Clan Tech puts this behind a three day wait (assuming materials are available) and then whatever the craft time is, but Dark Souls II launches on PC in only two days.

After not releasing anything last week, this should have been a BP that took 24hrs to craft with an expensive rush, or <170plat to buy, to keep people interested in playing with it and forma'ing it between now and 4/26. Instead, now you have a playerbase talking about grind, who logs on Patch Wednesday to see Clan Tech / Market (again).

Not to offend but to inform. I am not a Grandmaster Inferno Stomper because I don't care or I just want to flame you. I want this game to work out and be successful, and I feel like this was a small step away from that. A small step you've repeated too many times since U12.

I don't see the problem. If you think it is too expensive then don't buy it. Other people are fine with the price so why should it matter. You'll get it too if you want it, the build cost is easy, I funded it myself.

Edit: you seem shocked by this. They already said they were going to do this for now on.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

I also expected more, since this is the only content release, even though people were hyping for kubrows. This patch was more of a fix than a new addition but i am happy about that too (i really dislike towerconflicts, so reducing that time is really a nice step forward, even though it should have been like that before, srsly 24 hours wait, 24 hours deploytime, 24 hours gameplay in dark sector, 48 HOURS CONFLICT- people were not able to even try dark secotrs, if they missed the 24 hour gap, really dissapointing- glad that is out of the way).

Anyway, it appears like warframe lost a lot of players during the Ddos attacks and you should know that, too. Releasing content behind a 3 days (+12h-24h) wait time just lets people loose interest even more.

Start research and play something different for 4 days, works for me. In the end its going to be a dust collector anyways, because you can only run through the same maps killing the same enemies over and over again for no reward before you've had it. Not even an AkPenta Prime would change this.

Did the original designer of the void levels quit or did you fire him, because the creative value of the new content is close to 0.