Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Key Farming Buddies!

ruzhyo2000

Basically I am looking for people who would be willing to do the following with me:

- Squad up and play something like Xini or some other survival/defense.

- Go until a good key comes up.

- Share the key (everyone in the original squad uses the key and everyone in the original squad attends each run, so it is like you actually earn 4 keys).

It isn't something you need to commit to or whatever, if you message me or I message you I will ask "you down to key farm?" and if you say yes cool we'll do and if you say no that's cool to I will try to find someone else at that points in time but you will still be in my friends list in case you are down to do it later.

I am down for playing LONG runs of survival, so if you message me and say "lets key farm" I will more than likely be down. We could even play to the 35 minute mark and get two keys, and that way it is like we get 8 keys a game.

The more mutual "key farming" buddies we can get the more likely we are to get a full group. But even if like only one dude is down to do this with me that is still 2x better than me doing it myself.

yeah man i'm definitely down, I'm in need of keys myself. What keys are you after exactly? Also, what time zone you in?

I am looking for anything T3 except exterminate, mainly. Also some T2 and T1 stuff offer rewards I don't have yet but I may trade for them eventually if I get a chance. I'm in pacific time. Friend request accepted!

• 2 weeks later...