Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Small Complaint

(PSN)Ub3rM1k3

I've been playing Warframe for a while, and apparently I'm blessed with the ability to either overlook the performance issues or the ability to avoid them completely. I don't know which, and I don't care which. Therefore, I don't have very much to complain about. I just play to enjoy.

There's one thing that irks me beyond that, though.

To the apparent majority of PS4 Warframe players, I say, "What the hell? Aren't we supposed to be the protectors of the balance in the galaxy?"

Why do I say this? Because the Corpus are dominating the solar system by a 10-4 majority right now, and with the recently begun invasion of Earth, I fear that number may become 11-3. Thing is, I enjoy fighting the Greneer. Much more than the Corpus. With the G3 now on our end, I've noticed that invasions have become skewered, favoring the Corpus. In one instance I remember, the majority of players chose 3 (quite frankly worthless) Fieldrons over an Orokin Cell, just because that's what the Corpus decided to offer that time.

To DE, I ask this. Isn't it time that the Greneer started to reclaim their own turf? The Greneer aren't the kind of people (if they are still people) who would just take this loss and move on. The Greneer I know would be angry enough to send entire fleets just to reclaim what was theirs.

Again, what the hell, Tenno. This happened because of you.

I want my Brakk.

Until I get it, I'll be fighting with Corpus.

Unless the awards are something special (Forma, Reactors, 10 000 Denotite Injectors) 

And I hate the Grineer. 

Tenno > Infested > Corpus > Grineer

Thank you, sir, for proving my point.

I've been playing Warframe for a while, and apparently I'm blessed with the ability to either overlook the performance issues or the ability to avoid them completely. I don't know which, and I don't care which. Therefore, I don't have very much to complain about. I just play to enjoy.

There's one thing that irks me beyond that, though.

To the apparent majority of PS4 Warframe players, I say, "What the hell? Aren't we supposed to be the protectors of the balance in the galaxy?"

Why do I say this? Because the Corpus are dominating the solar system by a 10-4 majority right now, and with the recently begun invasion of Earth, I fear that number may become 11-3. Thing is, I enjoy fighting the Greneer. Much more than the Corpus. With the G3 now on our end, I've noticed that invasions have become skewered, favoring the Corpus. In one instance I remember, the majority of players chose 3 (quite frankly worthless) Fieldrons over an Orokin Cell, just because that's what the Corpus decided to offer that time.

To DE, I ask this. Isn't it time that the Greneer started to reclaim their own turf? The Greneer aren't the kind of people (if they are still people) who would just take this loss and move on. The Greneer I know would be angry enough to send entire fleets just to reclaim what was theirs.

Again, what the hell, Tenno. This happened because of you.

I believe that many of the PS4 Tenno are in search of balance...  they want a shiny Brakk to match the shiny Detron in their arsenal.  With these types of assassins and their loot, things might not have skewed so much if both factions had their hunters at the same time.  If there are more of these assassins in future updates, I think DE should keep this in mind.

Still, I disagree with the Fieldron vs Orokin Cell thing.  Those 3 Fieldron are basically 90000 credits and 3 days of crafting, versus a single Orokin Cell you can get from a regular mission.

I believe that many of the PS4 Tenno are in search of balance...  they want a shiny Brakk to match the shiny Detron in their arsenal.  With these types of assassins and their loot, things might not have skewed so much if both factions had their hunters at the same time.  If there are more of these assassins in future updates, I think DE should keep this in mind.

Still, I disagree with the Fieldron vs Orokin Cell thing.  Those 3 Fieldron are basically 90000 credits and 3 days of crafting, versus a single Orokin Cell you can get from a regular mission.