Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Gawds Recruiting

YoreGawd

jV5pixW.png?1

From this universe the angels have flown

False masters sit upon the throne

We shall put them to the sword against all odds

Through our strength we become gawds

This is a small clan, I have been flying solo so far, looking to expand and grow but looking for a solid foundation first. 

Dojo built and all labs are all fully researched, one solar rail built. Emblem designed and approved. I Have built all halls, gardens, trading post, obstacle course, and dueling rooms. 

No mastery requirement just looking for some fun and active players to run missions with or to help out when I can. 

This clan has only one rule, everyone fights, no one quits. 

Up until now I have, for the most part, been a solo player. I left previous clan to start my own with more active players. I want to be involved in this clan as much as possible. I want to build this clan and mold it into something amazing. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them. 

I hope to see people jump in and get in on the ground level for this clan. I know we can all accomplish great things. Thanks Tenno. 

Now for some boring logistics: 

I am YoreGawd, you can find me in game, I will be the Warlord for this clan. 
I am Mastery Rank 15, seriously any questions or need help farming, I am at your service. 
I am located in the US in CST, do not have to be in the same zone, I am on sometimes at odd hours, but just something to keep in mind. 
Looking for active players, life gets in the way of gaming and I understand that, but if you do not login for over a month, you will be kicked, so fair warning. If you will have a prolonged absence just let me know in advanced. 
It would be nice if members had Skype, this will make it easier to chat and to get to know you.
I plan on creating a Facebook page and possibly a YouTube Channel once we get things off the ground. 
This game is fun, but can be rough on new players so I am here to help if you have concerns or questions. 

Just need a few good Tenno Brothers or Sisters to build my clan family. Thanks all. Reply here for invite for message me directly in game. Either one works. 

I am hoping to expand this clan. If, by some chance, I get enough players, I can and will build the Shadow Clan Barracks right away to make room. I am not in this to make the top leader boards for every event. I am here to meet awesome people and to have fun. Although some friendly competition is good. ;) 

Please come and join the ranks of gods. 

Edited by YoreGawd

Seven members confirmed so far. Looking to grow past Ghost status, almost there. Hoping to get a reliable player base so everyone can have good reliable groups to play with. 

Edited by YoreGawd