The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Intense Frame Rate Drop When Entering A Room

Dexaldem

Alright, I've been having this issue for a while, and now i can't handle it any more. basically, when i enter a new room, my frame rate just hangs for either a few seconds or a few DOZEN seconds. this is very frustrating and has made playing Warframe almost impossible for me to do, and much more so with other players.

This originally wasn't an issue back during update 8, and slowly worsened with each new big update.It would bring me A LOT of comfort to know that i am not the only one with this problem, and i don't know why it's doing this.

Can someone please help me out?

Edited by Dexaldem

I'll give that a shot. thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: I tried this out a couple hours ago, and the runtime tesselations button is greyed out for me...is it because i don't have an Nvidia GFX card? :<

Edited by Dexaldem

I'll give that a shot. thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: I tried this out a couple hours ago, and the runtime tesselations button is greyed out for me...is it because i don't have an Nvidia GFX card? :<

No my FPS fluctuates absurdly too when entering rooms and even just standing still I honestly think something is wrong with Warframe's Engine.

My Topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220709-terrible-fps-is-it-my-pc/

Edited by Afroman12