Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Conclaves From The Star Map

Muminidas

Simple suggestion DE. Remove Conclaves form the Star Chart and put them into the hubs in a form of virtual pvp rooms, with some obstacles etc. 

Disadvantages: there would be no pvp maps like desert on Phobos, arctic from Pluto,

Advantages: this would liven up the PvP in Warframe, since a lot of ppl would spend helluwa time in hubs, they could more often try to do PvP in hubs-conclaves.

I am not mentioning some details like reworking every single Warframe power to fit PvP standards or make a really wise and fair combat rating system to allow for ballanced pvp matches. Also, I am not really into the PvP that much, but I guess every player needs some pvp in their favourite game in actual or just a pseudo form. 

I agree that we should be able to choose the map for the conclave, instead of trying several mission nodes with different conclave rating limits. In that way i think your idea of a PvP Hub is great. But i don't think the Conclave maps should be removed, they are great, perfect arenas. But i like the idea of a Parkour PvP some kind of racing track in which players can dispute.