Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Button

Drunken_Child

So we have a randomize button for colors. Why not have a random button for everything, mod build, load out, mission, helmet, everything. If you got a lot of weapons and frames like me and is indecisive as hell, this would be perfect.

Edit: Seeing the feedback I received I have not fully explained this. First off, it's optional, if you want to continue to play hardcore than feel free. Also this is supposed to be something new and fresh, something other than your op soma build were you kill everything effortlessly (to me kind of boring).

Another thing I would like to add is that its not a 1 button to randomize them all sort I deal. There could be a button in the mod screen, arsenal screen for weps and frame. The difference being you could randomize you load out without randomizing your build, and if you pressed the randomize for build that would not compromise every build just the one you selected.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Edited by Drunken_Child

Likely because no one else is going around saying OH YEAH ID LIKE TO HAVE A HELMET THAT DOESNT BENEFIT MY BUILD AND MODS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE, AND WEAPONS THAT ARE BAD AGAINST THIS FACTION ON MY WARFRAME TODAY WOOOO

Auto Install does a bad enough job at throwing random crap into your frames and gear, lets just leave it at that =_=

Edited by ShadowsCrush

I'd like an un-randomize button for void drops. who's with me?!

Likely because no one else is going around saying OH YEAH ID LIKE TO HAVE A HELMET THAT DOESNT BENEFIT MY BUILD AND MODS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE, AND WEAPONS THAT ARE BAD AGAINST THIS FACTION ON MY WARFRAME TODAY WOOOO

Auto Install does a bad enough job at throwing random crap into your frames and gear, lets just leave it at that =_=

well you don't have to be a jerk about it. sometimes it's good to have a random point to go off of. just something to start out. modding for frames really isn't that difficult, same for most weapons. maybe it would be useful for melee, since you have so many options. well, two options. channeling or not. then again, I have nearly all mods, so I can basically have my pick. if you don't have some of the essentials, it might be tougher to fill in those last couple slots

the color randomizer can give you some decent stuff. but it needs to draw from multiple palettes at once

edit: also random missions would be fun. just have a quick-join button on the starmap. maybe one for the zoomed-out map, and one on each planet, which would put you in a random mission limited to that planet. of course, you might end up ill-equipped for the mission, but often times it just helps to have another body around in random missions, so at least you'll have that going

Edited by Wallace24