Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way To Easy So Far

Sevro

eh.. are you playing the same missions over and over or are you actually moving through the planets? the difficulty curve goes right up as soon as you start going to the 3rd or 4th planets away from the initial one.

Yyyyup. Mercury is easy, you can complete it with no greater

difficulty. I agree with xathil.

You should try it up from Mercury to (-> Venus -> Earth ->) Mars,

and you will notice a good increment on difficulty.

Edited by SagaraShinji

That's your problem you played online. You could just hang out and do nothing and never shoot and get carried past missions (unles you accidentaly die somehow) since you have to keep in mind, mercury isn't run only by lvl 0 warframes, there's a lot of peeps going there to farm mats / boss or level new weapons / warframes etc. They are more powerful and make for an easy ride.

Try solo 1 mission and let us know if your thirst for difficulty / challenge was present :)

By the time you will have unlocked two or three planets, the enemies start tanking your bullets. It gets more balanced, but the AI is consistently pretty easy. Easy enough that people can rush through the entire missions without their shields depleting

By the time you will have unlocked two or three planets, the enemies start tanking your bullets. It gets more balanced, but the AI is consistently pretty easy. Easy enough that people can rush through the entire missions without their shields depleting

Really? Last I checked laser doors, seekers and rollers really hamper your ability to get past unscathed when you keep getting knocked around.

So I just downloaded the game off steam, played through online for about an hour and a bit.. and found the game way to easy. It's fun, don't get me wrong - but way to easy.

1 Hour. Are you kidding.....

Oh boy..... Go to Outer Terminus and say that again.....

Easy enough that people can rush through the entire missions without their shields depleting

While I like the idea that you don't have to kill every enemy on the map running through enemies is too easy as of now. There should be more hacking required that would make you stop and kill the enemies in the immediate area so you can hack in peace and progress.

Edited by sMorre