The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zerg Rush - International Clan

RebornsAlmark

Hey i am spedeff i would be cool if i could join your clan

i live in the netherlands gmt+1 i play somtimes in the day most of the time in the late nights

Hello! I am interested in joining this clan. Currently rank 4 and having a blast with this game.

Region: US West

IGN: SseRa

Hi . From sg here. Just started out few days back. Rank 3 and will be playing alot(addicted). 

IGN- MusicExpress

Excalibur

How are you with neuroatypical (autistic) and/or queer members? I don't want to join only to have to constantly call people out for homophobia, misogyny, and other triggers.

I'm fine with either, however I can't personally speak for every single person in the clan though so I advise discretion, anyway tell me your final decision and I'll send an invite if you wish.

I'll send invites when I get on later tonight. Sorry about slow reply everyone, courses have been keeping me busy lately.

Edited by RebornsAlmark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello, I need an invitation for a friend, and he's been looking for one ever since last week. I was wondering if you can invite him here to this clan. His IGN is YsnGod and he lives in the U.S.A. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I need an invitation for a friend, and he's been looking for one ever since last week. I was wondering if you can invite him here to this clan. His IGN is YsnGod and he lives in the U.S.A. Thank you.

Sorry Hmong, took a good 1-2 month break from Warframe. I tried inviting YsnGod today, but he was already in a clan.