Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustrag Three Spawn Rate Or Rng Rework Pls.

xXNotAFounderXx

I need to add something, 

Try to imagine bringing Nekros everywhere,

with a rank 30 primary or secondary weapon

plus a slash weapon. 

For the fear that G3 may appear anytime.

You'll get sick for trying to wait for them to appear. 

and the progress of the game just stuck there.

you dont get any mastery level. just pure grinding. 

But wouldn't a nerf be a major slap in the face (or kick in the balls, depending on how big the nerf would be) to the people who worked hard on the gradivus event?

Oh please. A hundred invasion runs for a guaranteed weapon is nothing compared to what it takes to get the Brakk now. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many missions I ran, how many G3 spawns I had, how many times the host panicked and bailed rather than get bolted and I got kicked back to the starmap, how many times someone screwed up and we all died, how many times network issues broke the group apart on our way to extraction...

What I can tell you is that out of ten Brakk parts, only the tenth was the Barrel.

Oh please. A hundred invasion runs for a guaranteed weapon is nothing compared to what it takes to get the Brakk now. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many missions I ran, how many G3 spawns I had, how many times the host panicked and bailed rather than get bolted and I got kicked back to the starmap, how many times someone screwed up and we all died, how many times network issues broke the group apart on our way to extraction...

What I can tell you is that out of ten Brakk parts, only the tenth was the Barrel.

YES! I agree, All i ever get is barrel and the bp out of all those damn missions. And NO receiver!

Thx for your comments~ 

Edited by TheTenth

Look at the results of the survey pls. Invasion is among the least favourites. Doesn't that makes brakk harder to get with less ppl going for invasion and getting the mark?!?!?

It's actually a good thing.

It means each individual Invasion is around for longer to allow the farming groups to refill their marks more often.

It's actually a good thing.

It means each individual Invasion is around for longer to allow the farming groups to refill their marks more often.

No, that makes it lesser ppl plays it. Means lesser mark, lesser ppl to find party.

All that i know now is that apart from me who still insist in farming brakk, all my friends GAVE UP in farming them even when they dont even have any brakk components to begin with.

So its not a good thing. Ppl may go invasions but its for the reward and not for farming brakk anymore. 

Making it that hard to get will only make the tileset to be unbalanced to the corpus side because now, Detron is still easier to get. If you get what i mean. 

So its not a good thing. Ppl may go invasions but its for the reward and not for farming brakk anymore.

Don't run invasions if you're hunting the Brakk.

Get your Mark there and join a farming group in Recruiting, then run five-minute Survival missions with them until the G3 spawn.

THEN, and only THEN, go back to Invasions to get the Mark back for whoever lost theirs.

That way the Invasions stay around for as long as possible for other farmers to get their Marks.

Don't run invasions if you're hunting the Brakk.

Get your Mark there and join a farming group in Recruiting, then run five-minute Survival missions with them until the G3 spawn.

THEN, and only THEN, go back to Invasions to get the Mark back for whoever lost theirs.

That way the Invasions stay around for as long as possible for other farmers to get their Marks.

Sorry, you misunderstood when i mention that, ppl go for the invasion to get the rewards but they wont even have the thought to go brakk hunting due to the reasons i state. Because its just too hard and takes long time to hunt them. 

Fyi, I did what you mentioned. Its just takes too much time. Perhaps you tried it before? If not, pls give it a try. 

I've been marked for the G3 since they came out. The grand total of times I have killed them: once. And that was during farming for stances of all things. But hey, I didn't get any parts, just 3 Natural Talent mods I guess. Finding the G3 from just playing and not farming is sort of rare.

The most anhing thing for me , isn't even the fact they don't show up, it's the fact that when they do show up, they don't drop blueprints.

We killed them yesterday, the first showing in nearly a month, a month in which I have spent ages almost exclusively farming them, and I was rewarded with:

neurodes.

Thanks for that particular kick in the balls DE.

I've mentioned in other threads that all it'd really take is a rearranging of their drop tables.

Shift all the parts to one member, all the mods to another, and add some other rare resources to the third so you get other things than a neurode from him.

Simple, you get one mod, one part, and one rare resource form each fight without decking yourself to the nines for it.

And while I personally have no problem with their spawn rate currently, (since I only hope they show up to listen to their sound bytes now) a person grinding for them exclusively should encounter them ever 2-3 hours of game play at the least. Not 4-6.

Took me from the G3 went live to a few days before U13 went live. Solid farming as much as I could in predesigned farming groups.

Maximised my chances as much as I could, and it still came down to the one time RNG didn't screw me over.