Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Traveled Back To The 60S

Notofthiswar

So this is like warframe on Drugs...Heavy &#! drugs....lol

warframe201304022245531.jpg

I was playing with a friend of mine and loaded into a mission and this is was was all over.....A simple abort mission and then rejoining fixed this awesome graphical hippy look.

I figured it was just my graphics card driver &!$$ing me off again....which it could be....idk Ive been having issues lately with all Nvidia Drivers with my 560 ti lately....Everyone of them Crash on me at least once a day.....its driving me crazy and idk what the hell but whatr ever....

the designs were epic none the less. i got a few more screens but meh...this one was better.

Looks like a case of misapplied textures. Your warframe seems to have a locker texture on it. Notice the grineer pictures behind the minimap and your sheilds bar. Those are the portraits from the defence reward claim menu. As for the psychadelic floor, it looks like maybe the UV map from the seekers? Or maybe a grineer marine? Dunno.

Either way, my guess is mass texture errors. What caused this? No clue. Perhaps it was your drivers but I doubt it...maybe your card has some physical issues?

check your GPU temperature

gpu was fine I always have an eye on all that...gpu was around 65. im thinking it was just a fluke with the game but im waiting to see if it happens again...if it ever does then I will end up looking into it a bit more.

Again for what ever reason every Nvidia driver i have tried Always crashes....daily why idk because ive tested everything and it all checks back fine...

Looks like a case of misapplied textures. Your warframe seems to have a locker texture on it. Notice the grineer pictures behind the minimap and your sheilds bar. Those are the portraits from the defence reward claim menu. As for the psychadelic floor, it looks like maybe the UV map from the seekers? Or maybe a grineer marine? Dunno.

Either way, my guess is mass texture errors. What caused this? No clue. Perhaps it was your drivers but I doubt it...maybe your card has some physical issues?

...Thank you. I used a game-making program of some sort when I was a kid, and when I stayed back to work on it the textures started messing up. I tried to quit and the exit button got replaced with a monstrous skull, and it's been bothering me until now. Good to know I wasn't just going crazy. XD A friend of mine was there and saw it too so I know it wasn't just my imagination.

@OP: I can honestly say I want that glitch to happen to me. >__> ...Assuming it's the same textures and not, I don't know, Infected textures everywhere or something.

I figured it was just my graphics card driver &!$$ing me off again....which it could be....idk Ive been having issues lately with all Nvidia Drivers with my 560 ti lately....Everyone of them Crash on me at least once a day.....its driving me crazy and idk what the hell but whatr ever....

Have you tried removing the driver with DriverSweeper and then reinstalling the driver that you want? Not sure if this will solve it, but it's at least worth a shot if you haven't tried it before.