Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

3 Bugs To Note

Ammolds

There have been so many times where I jump on the forums to report something, only to notice that it has been done already, that I usually sit and wait untill a hotfix or 2 to see if it gets fixed. I've been on so many betas and because of that I've become quite patient.

1. This one has been present since the Dark Sectors were originally introduced. When a specter Loki uses his Radial Disarm, it will permanently disable gun wielding sentinels, untill they die.

2. This one I encountered yesterday and I don't recall this happening before. My friend was hosting the game, so that's something to bear in mind. The melee basically broke in almost every way. What took place was that. My friend, went down in the middle of a group of grineer, as I was playing Ash, I hit Stealth and ran in to try and slice few of them up before reviving him. I had my Grinlok equipped when I hit stealth and when I tried to slice away with the Glaive it just... didn't do anything, only twitched awkwardly so I skipped that idea and revived before the stealth ran off. From that point onward, melee didn't work. Hitting E with a gun in hand only made Ash twitch awkwardly. Swapping to melee, same. Attempts at blocking resulted in twitching. Channeling was working, though. I even tried a jump attack because maybe that would clear the normal swings. Nope, nothing but an awkward twitch mid air, but the attack didn't finish and the bug was present.

There was a good amount of latency, as I could see grineer floating mid death animation from time to time, but I've never had melee break because of it.

3. During the same game, near extraction, my buddy went down once more (he's new, which is why I was with him in the first place). I ran in with stealth, revived, dove towards extraction as that's where we heading, but when I looked back I saw him just standing there. I thought he was typing, but later he said he just couldn't move. He went down, and we tried him reviving with his revives so he'd respawn, but it didn't clear the issue and he still couldn't move. He was hosting, which is what makes this weird.

2 and 3 happened after the latest hotfix.

1 is something I tried out about an hour or so ago and it's on the same status.

Edited by Ammolds

Bug 2 I can confirm - happened to me yesterday.

Weird thing is, it seems like it blocks your melee weapon, not the action.

You can still use melee in the air or while sliding, but the animation stops at the moment the melee weapon is to be moved and just ends - resulting in a weird twitching movement.

Bug 2 I can confirm - happened to me yesterday.

Weird thing is, it seems like it blocks your melee weapon, not the action.

You can still use melee in the air or while sliding, but the animation stops at the moment the melee weapon is to be moved and just ends - resulting in a weird twitching movement.

Yep, one of my jump attacks even went as far as I had the glaive above my head ready to land with a slam, but it awkwardly stalled the landing a bit and didn't finish the attack.