The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I'm catching up and reading through the posts. Unending, would you kindly leave my characters alone? Lambert isn't your character so stop taking control of him without asking me. I had him go back to the barracks and now I find you've had him leading Tatsu around the place, ignoring my post.

I'm catching up and reading through the posts. Unending, would you kindly leave my characters alone? Lambert isn't your character so stop taking control of him without asking me. I had him go back to the barracks and now I find you've had him leading Tatsu around the place, ignoring my post.

Sorry mate, I will edit some posts if needed be. Feel free to edit them yourself as I will try to edit them as well.

Edited by Unendingblade

If you need something for Tatsuya and Miho to do, Unending, have them talk to JJDrake's Volt once they get Temperance and Cardina to the Garden.  I think he's feeling a bit lonely right now.

Edit:  JJ, your Volt is in the Garden, right?  That's the sense I got, anyway.

Edited by Temperance000

Sorry mate, I will edit some posts if needed be. Feel free to edit them yourself as I will try to edit them as well.

You'll have to edit them since DE thought it would be great if the ability to delete posts was available only to forum moderators and that all the special things people who started a thread could do were removed a few weeks back.

Roger that, editing them now.

EDIT: Okay I edited them so far, just let me know which ones still needed editing. Really Sorry about that.

JJ Miho just started an interaction with your OC.

WOOHOO 100 POSTS!

Edited by Unendingblade

Characters from one can interact with the other and this is supposed to be taking place after Themisto. Also please, if anyone else joins in, keep your character count low. It's at a point where it's hard for me to keep track and keep up. If I go for half an hour, it seems two pages pop up.

Characters from one can interact with the other and this is supposed to be taking place after Themisto. Also please, if anyone else joins in, keep your character count low. It's at a point where it's hard for me to keep track and keep up. If I go for half an hour, it seems two pages pop up.

I was thinking of Throwing Van in, but thought it a little odd since he was stuck in the crucible currently but if this takes place after Ghosts, then i don't see why i can't say he's been through his match, even though it hasn't been written yet, kinda wanted to drive his mercenary pilot personality home when the whole Corpus ship showdown happens.

Guys, please, the RP is getting extremely difficult to keep track of.  Let's try to slow down a bit, maybe wrap up the Corpus arc before we introduce anyone else.  Or just introduce them by having them jump in during the battle to lend a hand.  I don't know; I'm just trying to keep Temperance where he needs to be.

Right will try and slow down Temp.

Edit: By the way JJ I'm thinking of a funny interaction between your volt with Tatsu and Miho, like he completely falls head over heels on Miho. I don't know, just thinking it would be funny.

Edited by Unendingblade

Thanks Unending.  And by the way, I found the error that set Temperance off on Arkas.  Again.  Temperance was supporting Cardina in one of the derelict's hallways; I think what happened is that you separated the two of them and brought them to Tatsuya's ship.  Just that little disconnect...

Edit: Ah, I see.  I was reading a bit fast and missed the part where you took them to the hangar.  I forgot you haven't seen the Garden.  Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Temperance000

Mortos can pull her soul out... But I would prefer if Cyrios got a word/bullet in first.

Well if Cyrios messages Mortos, he could get him to wait until Cyrios gets there to put a bullet or two in her. Then Mortos can tear her soul out. Maybe I can have him put it in a container and use it as a lantern.

Edited by Sumika1204

Well if Cyrios messages Mortos, he could get him to wait until Cyrios gets there to put a bullet or two in her. Then Mortos can tear her soul out. Maybe I can have him put it in a container and use it as a lantern.

Me thinks someone plays too much Thresh...

Edited by Astralin