Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Don't forget about the rest of us, Unendingblade.  Miho and Tatsuya are lumped with quite a cast aboard the Ascension derelict.

SWEET! Let me know how you wanna bring them in, well after Miho's trial of course.

Edited by Unendingblade

Is he bringing Pyre a Kubrow?  Because that's the only gift I can think of to have Temperance recommend.

Ugh, I'd hate someone forever if they brought me a dog or cat as a present. "Gee, thanks, something that'll sh*t on my carpet until I forget to feed it for the last time. What a symbol of our relationship."

But that's just me being cynical about mammals. I have a desert tortoise that I'm quite fond of.

I don't think Cardina would like a Kubrow running around in the derelict base.

It might accidentally fall into the reactor. Tripped on a vine.

Edited by SnaleKing

By the way fishworshipper, how exactly do you want to play Ephialtes?  I get that she has a vendetta against Cyrios; would it be okay for Temperance to dig that particular incident out of the Oracle servers when they meet?  I assume she was a renegade of some sort, otherwise her dojo wouldn't have been targeted.  And does the insult "eyeless slag" tie her to the Corpus in any way?

She was a renegade Corpus supporter and leader of a fairly large clan that openly rebelled against the Lotus and sided with Alad V. Cyrios and several other cells of Tenno were sent in to disable/kill/turn in the clan, and Cyrios monkeyed around with the systems, paralyzing/blinding Tenno, turning sentinels and turrets against them, etc, and he had an... encounter with Ephialtes during that raid.

Also, I'm down with you digging through the Oracle systems to look her up.

Any in case you wanna use mind games, she has a particular liking for raw pain and blindness.

So Temp with Miho's trial on the way, how are you gonna introduce yourself to the duo, and maybe Lambert as well?

EDIT: In the meantime I have a Loki crafting and will be ready by monday and have a potato ready for it! YAY!

P.S. HYENA PACK IS A PAIN!

EDIT again: Sumika since your OC will be testing Miho, could you kindly be the one to write the test? Since it's the Church's testing ground and Tatsu is just watching, but yeah she will be a MAG.

Edited by Unendingblade

Ugh, I'd hate someone forever if they brought me a dog or cat as a present. "Gee, thanks, something that'll sh*t on my carpet until I forget to feed it for the last time. What a symbol of our relationship."

But that's just me being cynical about mammals. I have a desert tortoise that I'm quite fond of.

I'm not sure if you're being serious of if you're joking, but I feel provoked...and hurt.

Real life has me leave for a few hours and already this topic has exploded.

So far I've managed to p!ss off Cardina, have a slightly awkward conversation with Temperance, and almost get caught in an explosion...

Today is a good day.

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

Hey!  I was attached to that ship!  I'll find some way to salvage it I suppose...Lotus armor plating or some such...

Edit: Great for raising tension, and another thing to pin on Ephialtes, but seriously Arkitect, not cool.  Temperance's ship is really rather important to him; it contains most of his salvaged resources, spare gear, and additional scanners.  Unless that was the intention...

Still, next time, please tell me when you're going to blow up my stuff.  I'll try to work around it in a way that doesn't mean the loss of an entire arsenal while still maintaining the dramatic impact.

Edited by Temperance000

I'm not sure if you're being serious of if you're joking, but I feel provoked...and hurt.

Full honesty, I really don't like large carnivorous mammals as pets. :\ I hate seeing songbirds getting killed just because someone thinks theirs is 'an outside cat.' Dogs I'm much more open about, they're never annoying when someone else owns one, I just would hate to be responsible for one.

More on topic. Unendingblade, Cardina has something for Miho's training, but she's rather swamped at the moment. Dealing with a rogue Nyx takes priority.

Full honesty, I really don't like large carnivorous mammals as pets. :\ I hate seeing songbirds getting killed just because someone thinks theirs is 'an outside cat.' Dogs I'm much more open about, they're never annoying when someone else owns one, I just would hate to be responsible for one.

More on topic. Unendingblade, Cardina has something for Miho's training, but she's rather swamped at the moment. Dealing with a rogue Nyx takes priority.

It's just that...I had to euthanize my dog yesterday. I'm mourning the loss of a loved friend and family member, so I'm very sensitive to talk like that....FML

Edited by Lady_Viper

It's just that...I had to euthanize my dog yesterday. I'm mourning the loss of a loved friend and family member, so I'm very sensitive to talk like that....FML

I know how you feel. I had to get my cat euthanized a few months ago. Had him since I was a little kid, still miss him.

Gah, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just bitter, my girlfriend had to put hers down a bit ago and I think I'm blaming it for her wrecked emotional stability.

*Apologetic head petting* I'm sorry for being an &#!.

I know how you feel. I had to get my cat euthanized a few months ago. Had him since I was a little kid, still miss him.

Then you know the emptiness I feel right now. She was a Great Dane, that dog chased burglars out of our house and protected us if any weird people got too close.

Gah, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just bitter, my girlfriend had to put hers down a bit ago and I think I'm blaming it for her wrecked emotional stability.

*Apologetic head petting* I'm sorry for being an &#!.

Apology excepted. But blaming a dog is useless, it's a pack member ho loves and trusts you unconditionally. That trust makes it even worse when taking it to the vet. You know what's gonna happen, the dog doesn't, and the dog trusts you.

On another note. Jinx and her brother didn't flank Cardina. They were simply moving so they stood in line with the Nekros instead of standing behind him. As for the Nekros himself...he's just a grumpy old man who can come across as angry or intimidating without that being his intention.