Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

That is a bit dark Sumika, didn't know that was your thing.

Well Mortos fancies himself as the Tenno embodiment of death and darkness. Tearing out her soul would just be a modification of Soul Punch.

Me thinks someone plays too much Thresh...

I haven't played LoL in months. I thought of the lantern thing because I expect soul energy would glow. Thought it would make a good souvenir.

I'm thinking of some random character just spotting Miho without her helmet and just falls head over heels for her for a bit of comic relief before she starts her first mission, or maybe JJ will do that with his Volt, what's the Volt's name again?

I'm thinking of some random character just spotting Miho without her helmet and just falls head over heels for her for a bit of comic relief before she starts her first mission, or maybe JJ will do that with his Volt, what's the Volt's name again?

You're really craving romantic drama that much? Don't we have enough of that already?

Yes.  With Tatsuya/Miho, possibly Shinpyre, and Cardinance, I think this RP has all the shipping it can handle.

Edit:  Also, please no more minor characters.  The derelict is full to bursting, and Sumika can barely keep up with the Church NPCs (sorry, couldn't think of a better name for them).

Edited by Temperance000

You're really craving romantic drama that much? Don't we have enough of that already?

I'm sorry! I have just reading too much romance fiction, does not help that I have sisters living with me as well.

Edited by Unendingblade

I'm sorry! I have just reading too much romance fiction, does not help that I have sisters living with me as well.

Manga no doubt. And what's wrong with sisters (except if they're older than you and have a tendency to try and strangle you)

Manga no doubt. And what's wrong with sisters (except if they're older than you and have a tendency to try and strangle you)

You have no Idea what my baby sister is capable of.

EDIT: OMG 100+ Posts! I have attained the awesome!

Edited by Unendingblade

Even if they're younger, Viper. Even if they're younger.

You have no Idea what my baby sister is capable of.

EDIT: OMG 100+ Posts! I have attained the awesome!

Can't say I have any experience with younger sisters (but I do have a lot of younger girl cousins) I only have one older sister and a younger brother who grew past me years ago....that smug bastard. 

Appreciate the story, Lady_Viper.  But now I feel obligated to remind you that this is the internet.  I'm sure we're all nice people here, but still...maybe not the best place?

I think I see what you mean. But we are all adults now, so I'm not that worried.

Okay with the almost dying Cardina and Temp (I think), I need help with Miho's first mission, obviously Tatsu will be there with her, who else wants to come on the mission that will end up being funny as well.

As soon as A) the Church is reasonably prepared to defend themselves, B) Temperance and Cardina sort out whatever is going on between them, and C) someone decides to take control of the Corpus fleet.  Personally, I vote for Arkitect, since it was his idea to begin with.  Although, I think you could do it as well, fish, seeing as Ephialtes was tied so closely to the Corpus.

Also, do we ever intend to find out who her sympathizer is?

Edit: and JJ, I think Unendingblade's characters already found your Volt.

Edited by Temperance000

Yea, I think they just didn't care that much seeing as the Garden seems pretty open and he wasn't really doing much whilst the couple was dying.

Also, I wouldn't mind taking control of the Corpus fleet, as long as it doesn't just get resolved when I'm asleep.