Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Cardina's going to eat him. The nanites have to be contained in a host or whatever, I'm not even sure how this works anymore. She knows one way, for sure, how to neutralize the Infestation, and she'll protect her church at any cost.

Also, it'll shut him up, she's frankly tired of him.

I'll have her give him some last words, for Temperance to deal with RL.

Edited by SnaleKing

Cardina's going to eat him. The nanites have to be contained in a host or whatever, I'm not even sure how this works anymore. She knows one way, for sure, how to neutralize the Infestation, and she'll protect her church at any cost.

Also, it'll shut him up, she's frankly tired of him.

I'll have her give him some last words, for Temperance to deal with RL.

Wait-what? Is she going to ear him whole or something? That would take some time. 

I read the "she cracked her jaw" and imagined her unhinging her face like a snake or a horrid alien monster that was about to eat something. Dismissing the thought for being silly, I came here and saw you post "Cardina is going to eat him".

WHAT. THE. F$}^?

Wait-what? Is she going to ear him whole or something? That would take some time. 

Yep. It'll take a few hours, and it won't be fun, but she's done worse. She's had to survive on this Derelict for thirty-seven volumes, that she's found.

Edited by SnaleKing

The others could be enjoying a more conventional meal in the cafeteria. I think after this is over, the "day off" officially starts.

Last chance for anyone to try to stop Cardina! I'll wait for everyone, don't want to Tenno anyone's posts.

"It was a bomb all along!"

How the hell does he explain the psychic sh*t then? Or the black beast, or the Infested sh*t eating the branches? Magic volt? No sir, the only magic volt we have is Ornitier, and he's actually just delusional.

Looking at his legs Ahteryl does nothing but laugh.

"I would have thought you would try and stop me and ask how everything happened I had hoped... but oh well!", his eyes met with his sudden attackers only a furious hysteria can be seen in Ahteryl's eyes, he activates his comms and begins giving orders. "Ersie, Markus, Derrin! I might not be making it back to the ship execute Final Order 7 take out this ship's measly generators with the long range emp hailstorm! They have no weapons that can hit at the distance leave these heretics to the Corpus!"

On the other side of his comms a voice can be heard, "Roger commencing the attack. Farewell sir."

Okay JJ stop, just stop. You're changing your own back-story and original motive here.