Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I'm of a mind to kill off Ahteryl and ignore JJ's recent posts, going with his original story that there was a Golem in his mind, and Cardina's going to eat him.

Sound good?

JJ, dude, I'm sorry it has to end like this, but listen to yourself. This is absurd, little kids playing pretend saying "Oh yeah? I'm dracula!" "Oh yeah? I'm Wolverine!" "Oh yeah? I'm Magneto!" "Oh yeah? I'm Gandalf!" "Oh yeah? I'm Optimus Prime!" "Oh yeah? I'm God, b*tch, bend the f*ck over." "No, f*ck that, this game is dumb."

And that is exactly what we have to keep Roleplaying from becoming.

Edited by SnaleKing

Way to many mind games happening right now to follow everything...

There are no mind games. He's just running amok ignoring any and all reasoning trying to turn his character into something it's not to keep him alive. Even if death for that character weren't that certain.

Well, all are welcome, but our story arc at the moment is extremely hectic.  Temperance (my character) is also technically a Lotus operative, assigned to aid the Church after they were granted Storm Clan status.  Maybe Tyranis can jump in after we wrap up our confrontation in the gardens?

thats actually what i was thinking of doing. i talk to Sumika outside the forums on a daily basis. In fact he got me to join the rp. But seeing how things are very unstable right now i will wait for a chance to introduce my character 

JJ, I'm sorry, but you're really starting to irritate me. I can't post for a while, but fid you miss the two distinct occasions that I knocked Ahterys out cold?

I'm of a mind to kill off Ahteryl and ignore his recent posts, going with his original story that there was a Golem in his mind, and Cardina's going to eat him.

Sound good?

Well can we keep the part where I cut his legs off?

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

thats actually what i was thinking of doing. i talk to Sumika outside the forums on a daily basis. In fact he got me to join the rp. But seeing how things are very unstable right now i will wait for a chance to introduce my character 

Yes definitely. We've had WAY to many people join all at once, you may want to wait until the Corpus invasion or after it.

There are no mind games. He's just running amok ignoring any and all reasoning trying to turn his character into something it's not to keep him alive. Even if death for that character weren't that certain.

I meant the mind games as the whole four people posting for in thought scenes and what not. Also it is clear that the entire situation is slowly turning into a phallic contest and if it stays that way it'll kill this topic faster than a diabetic eating something made by Willy Wonka..

I'm of a mind to kill off Ahteryl and ignore JJ's recent posts, going with his original story that there was a Golem in his mind, and Cardina's going to eat him.

Sound good?

JJ, dude, I'm sorry it has to end like this, but listen to yourself. This is absurd, little kids playing pretend saying "Oh yeah? I'm dracula!" "Oh yeah? I'm Wolverine!" "Oh yeah? I'm Magneto!" "Oh yeah? I'm Gandalf!" "Oh yeah? I'm Optimus Prime!" "Oh yeah? I'm God, b*tch, bend the f*ck over." "No, f*ck that, this game is dumb."

And that is exactly what we have to keep Roleplaying from becoming.

I'm all in at this point. But since it wouldn't be IC for Jinx to let this happen, can someone knock her out or drag her out of the garden so she won't have to be there during the whole eating session?

I meant the mind games as the whole four people posting for in thought scenes and what not. Also it is clear that the entire situation is slowly turning into a phallic contest and if it stays that way it'll kill this topic faster than a diabetic eating something made by Willy Wonka..

Yeah. I wish I'd spotted it turning into that sooner, stopped this nonsense before it went completely off the rails. 

I also agree with a lot of people here in saying we need a normal day on this derelict. With this upcoming invasion I feel like our characters need to  interact a little bit more. I don't know how we'll RP the Corpus being delayed, but with all the awesome writers here I'm sure it won't be to much of an issue. Besides, I don't really want to have the Corpus invade without Cyrill being here, and I would really like for Arkas to try and interact with Temperance under NORMAL conditions for once.

So, I think Cardina will get a report from engineering saying "Uh, sweep complete, there's jack sh*t out there." "Oh good!" Cardina would smile, "I figured that Golem had made him insane! Everyone out, I got the munchies!"

So, I think Cardina will get a report from engineering saying "Uh, sweep complete, there's jack sh*t out there." "Oh good!" Cardina would smile, "I figured that Golem had made him insane! Everyone out, I got the munchies!"

Oh I have just the thing. I do have permission to control Cyrill by the way.

I also agree with a lot of people here in saying we need a normal day on this derelict. With this upcoming invasion I feel like our characters need to  interact a little bit more. I don't know how we'll RP the Corpus being delayed, but with all the awesome writers here I'm sure it won't be to much of an issue. Besides, I don't really want to have the Corpus invade without Cyrill being here, and I would really like for Arkas to try and interact with Temperance under NORMAL conditions for once.

Define normal lol. We're all a little abnormal.