Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I wasn't saying that you copied anyone/anything. I just happen to have a Volt character named Taranis and when I read your character's name, I was a bit interested in why you named him that.

Thats pretty cool. I just thought the name sounded cool. Since a lot of people around here have dynamic character names i thought i'd give it a try. I find it fitting for my character's backstory as well.

Check the IC. I replied and had Rien knock her out and move her outside. Not surprising people would miss my posts sine people are posting rapidly like they're on crack or something.

Ahh now I see it. Got lost in the posting frenzy there...but it would still have been interesting to have seen Temperance's reaction to Jinx calling Cardina a walking security risk.

At least you guys prevented Tatsuya from probably beating Jinx to a bloody pulp.

And I highly doubt your young Excalibur would do much damage to an older and more experienced Nyx. He would only be adding to her thoughts about the church being sick and crazy at that point. 

Edited by Lady_Viper

And I highly doubt your young Excalibur would do much damage to an older and more experienced Nyx. He would only be adding to her thoughts about the church being sick and crazy at that point. 

I understand, but Tatsuya wasn't exactly in the right state of mind.

JUST A REMINDER, both Tatsuya and Miho aren't wearing their helmets,

Tatsuya has heterochromic eyes, right eye is red while the left is blue, black hair.

Miho has emerald eyes with brown shoulder length hair.

Edited by Unendingblade

Glad someone enjoys this :| I'm a dude, by the way. This is my first female OC, trying not to botch it.

Snale I think you have done a fantastic job so far. Before I joined in the main reason I read this thread was for Cardina. Making a complex female character is not easy, but I personally think you're nailing it pretty well.

Snale I think you have done a fantastic job so far. Before I joined in the main reason I read this thread was for Cardina. Making a complex female character is not easy, but I personally think you're nailing it pretty well.

Indeed, to create such a complex female character is an amazing feat

How are my characters? I mean I'm controlling so many but the ones I've actually given names. How do they look to everyone? SnaleKing has no shortage of interesting characters so it makes me worry I might be writing a bit bland by comparison.

Edited by Sumika1204

Ah, boys and their complaints about how hard it is to make female characters. But jokes aside there are remarkably few who can make a good female character since most people seem to rely on clichés and stereotypes that only creates a shallow and boring character. 

What I think you're doing well is that you seem to see her more as an own character instead of her being just "female" And you're doing a great job. 

Your characters are at least distinct, Sumika, and enjoyable to read.

I apologise Unendingblade, but I'm about to rant a bit. To me, Miho is annoying. It might just be that she's too Japanese and I don't care for much of Japan's culture, but she really gets on my metaphorical %$#. She's too emotional, too ignorant, and needy to the point where she literally flies into a panic when she woke up and her adopted, semi-incestual brother wasn't there to coddle her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. I get that it might make sense, I get that it might be very reasonable considering the circumstances and I get that she's your OC but I can't bring myself to like her. Sorry for ranting and being bitter, I just had to get it off my chest.

Ah, boys and their complaints about how hard it is to make female characters. But jokes aside there are remarkably few who can make a good female character since most people seem to rely on clichés and stereotypes that only creates a shallow and boring character. 

What I think you're doing well is that you seem to see her more as an own character instead of her being just "female" And you're doing a great job. 

I guess I never ask myself the question "But how would a woman react to this?"

They're just people. Dangly bits or no doesn't have much of a bearing on someone's character, no more than upbringing normally does, anyway.

Edited by SnaleKing