Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Welp, lets give this a shot.

My character will be a Nova named Aran (Yes from metroid's Samus Aran, but regardless)

Now for the back story, Aran has served the Lotus long enough to be considered a seasoned fighter. Aran has also managed to get the nick-name of "Lone-Hunter" from her fellow team mates as she frequently runs off to go find the stronger enemies and deal with them before they become too large a threat. She also got that name form her other than bright cyan energy colour and a bit of cyan trim (tint 4) a jet-black frame. Aran also prefes to work alone and dislikes taking orders. Despite this, Aran has a usually calm personality. 

Aran, looking to expand her trophy wall had volunteered to help clean up the direlects and help restore the church, Aran isnt sure of abandoning the Louts and join the church, yet. Aran is equipped with a Lanka (jet black with cyan energy) A lex prime she managed to find while on one of her "hunts" and a pair of well used (but taken care of) Kamas. At this point Aran is leaning more towards the church.

welp thats my charater overview, please point any mistakes i've made and i will fill in any holes i have left.

Let's see. First, the word is 'derelict' for future reference and secondly, Aran wouldn't have been around during the stage when the Infested were about since that was cleared out before the formal founding of the church.

Let's see. First, the word is 'derelict' for future reference and secondly, Aran wouldn't have been around during the stage when the Infested were about since that was cleared out before the formal founding of the church.

thanks will fix, so she is a bit more up to date with the current events, kinda based mine off of dread's format -.-"

also i can never spell "derelict" correctly up till now.

Welcome, Issun135.  Do you want to jump in on the day of rest, or after/during the Corpus invasion?

Edit: It doesn't seem like Arkas is flirting, but one never knows.

I think I'll go for the day of rest during the invasion, if i can

Edited by Issun135

I would agree with Temp, right now I'm using the down time to have characters grow even more so they will be ready for the Invasion, revealing pasts, and maybe a couple of twists here and there for character development, like what's happening to my OC now.

I would agree with Temp, right now I'm using the down time to have characters grow even more so they will be ready for the Invasion, revealing pasts, and maybe a couple of twists here and there for character development, like what's happening to my OC now.

Same here. Since Tyranis has not had contact with anyone in the derelict aside from Gaia this is the time for his presence in the derelict to be recognized and for his purpose and past to be brought up. 

Ok Ladies and Gents. Its about time i go to Threapy... The physical kind. I didn't have to say that but i like to share. Any interactions with Tyranis will be put on hold until i return. Please don't stir up any crazyness until i return ^^"

Welcome, Issun135.  Do you want to jump in on the day of rest, or after/during the Corpus invasion?

Edit: It doesn't seem like Arkas is flirting, but one never knows.

I swear it's just for character development! *blushes*

But seriously, I don't think Arkas is going to head that route, at least not right now. Besides there's enough sexual tension on this Derelict as it is. I swear, things are going to look really weird to the Corpus when they arrive...

I don't think they'll get to look too hard when the infested vines are systematically dismembering them.

Heheheheh no, no they will not

Though if the derelict gets boarded, we will have already screwed up something really, really bad.

True.

Alright, Cardina's stepping out now, there's some people on a bench outside of the garden but I've lost track of who exactly, so she's just going to address Arkas and Samantha for the time being. Respond appropriately if you wish.