Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Oh, I forgot something in my big writing guide; when you're responding to a post, quote it, so everyone's clear on where you are and what you're talking about without having to backtrack and figure it out.

Aran stood in awe to what she just witnessed, a bit shaken she asks Ty "what the f**k just happened? I ve never seen THAT before!"

Like, I have no idea what she's looking at right now.

Oh, I forgot something in my big writing guide; when you're responding to a post, quote it, so everyone's clear on where you are and what you're talking about without having to backtrack and figure it out.

Like, I have no idea what she's looking at right now.

so should i go fix that, or just apply to all future posts?

I think you misunderstand. I'm not objecting to the in-character content of your posts; if you decide to have one risk death by spying on Cardina, I have no OOC problem with that. What I'm trying to address, for everyone who could use the help here, is the readability and general quality of posts. I think everyone here would agree that it's extremely difficult to decipher what you're actually trying to say. You actually might have decent characters, but I wouldn't know because I have no idea what you're trying to say half the time.

Well "excuse me" *with the way of how Link's says it on the TV show* I admit that I have not perfect grammar and I would much more speak than damn write. Pretty much the perfect grammar on something is by born on that country. While yes I admit that you guys have difficulties of following what I say... I have time to time difficulties to follow yours. Exception as the short texts. As longer I make text it has like one million grammar issues.

(and I bet that even this post has same amount of them) >.>

Well "excuse me" *with the way of how Link's says it on the TV show* I admit that I have not perfect grammar and I would much more speak than damn write. Pretty much the perfect grammar on something is by born on that country. While yes I admit that you guys have difficulties of following what I say... I have time to time difficulties to follow yours. Exception as the short texts. As longer I make text it has like one million grammar issues.

Ah. I had no idea that english wasn't your first language. Where you from?

Ah. I had no idea that english wasn't your first language. Where you from?

From the country where all the drunks are from. Can you guess now which? Our men has more balls to drink than any other country in the world maybe. Also we are known from Sauna.

Hey if it means anything I haven't gotten angry about the inability to read posts, mainly because with a bit of effort I understand most of your posts however, some are very difficult and I'm not sure how to figure them out, but none the less I thought at first that English wasn't your first nor native language. Would I be correct in assuming that Revel?

Edited: Question was answered so you don't have to answer.

Sometimes your posts are very nice and easy to read like with the Library thread, but when it comes to character interactions and action scenes it gets difficult to read.

Edited by Astralin

From the country where all the drunks are from. Can you guess now which? Our men has more balls to drink than any other country in the world maybe. Also we are known from Sauna.

As a side note, since English apparently is not your main language, why didn't you just go to one of the forums that are in your main language so you can understand the people there and they can understand you? I mean if I'm not mistaken, there are version of the forums for people who speak Russian, Italian, French, German and more.

Hey if it means anything I haven't gotten angry about the inability to read posts, mainly because with a bit of effort I understand most of your posts however, some are very difficult and I'm not sure how to figure them out, but none the less I thought at first that English wasn't your first nor native language. Would I be correct in assuming that Revel?

Read the posts above and solve the mystery where I am from.

As a side note, since English apparently is not your main language, why didn't you just go to one of the forums that are in your main language so you can understand the people there and they can understand you? I mean if I'm not mistaken, there are version of the forums for people who speak Russian, Italian, French, German and more.

Read the reply above this message.

Read the posts above and solve the mystery where I am from.

Read the reply above this message.

Oh boy, national treasure style riddle. I guess Germany, and I don't care enough to guess twice. 

That doesn't answer why you don't use forums that would be a lot easier for you.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any forums in Finnish. Sure as hell aren't any in Swedish.

Just trying to refresh my memory, Gaia is what Warframe again?

a Trinity.

You know, this is going to be difficult to resolve with Arkitect offline.

Also, goddammit this is shaping up to be a sh*tty day off, basically the same thing is happening as last time we tried to step down the tension.

Edited by SnaleKing

Sounds like few hours waiting then. No meillä on kyl aikaa ottaa rennosti. Kaljaa kaikille! <--- This one translated = Well we have time to relax. BEER FOR EVERYBODY!

Btw. This same problem is on the Burning Lotus, Crucible and one more thread but I don't remember the name...

EDIT: Now when I have give up on keeping away the knowledge where I live. I would like to know where are you guys or ladies from?

Edited by Revel72

Okay!  I'm finally back, and it seems I missed the better part of the posting storm.  Just as well, Temperance is keeping himself busy by digging to things he really shouldn't.  Still, day off.  Let's not spoil it.

Quick Recap for you, Sun Clan arrives, Tatsuya expelled from clan, Tyranis meets an old friend, Cardina nearly kills Arkas.

I am from Canada but hail anyway!

Ouh... Well I have to say your country's hockey players are OP :D But good news to my country are that our team won European Championship gold (if that is how it is announced or there is grammar mistake)

Still Temperance000 where are you from? I am from Finland land of no spring for anybody. Here just rained snow yesterday and it rained like there were mist.

Ouh... Well I have to say your country's hockey players are OP :D But good news to my country are that our team won European Championship gold (if that is how it is announced or there is grammar mistake)

Still Temperance000 where are you from? I am from Finland land of no spring for anybody. Here just rained snow yesterday and it rained like there were mist.

I could care less about hockey, I'm all about football, (NOT THE AMERICAN VERSION!), I'm with Real Madrid.