Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Ouh... Well I have to say your country's hockey players are OP :D But good news to my country are that our team won European Championship gold (if that is how it is announced or there is grammar mistake)

Then would you mind telling me who won the World Championship and wiped the floor/ice with Finland Hmmmm?

I could care less about hockey, I'm all about football, (NOT THE AMERICAN VERSION!), I'm with Real Madrid.

Ahh... Somebody from Great Britain. Umm... Soccer is what Americans uses from Football and they are pretty much same thing. Btw... I envy your good grammar.

Then would you mind telling me who won the World Championship and wiped the floor/ice with Finland Hmmmm?

Hmm... Don't remember who it was but I forgot to mention that European Youngsters Championship gold went to us... Or how it was called. Canada? Russia? Wait you are from Norway or Sweden?

Hmm... Don't remember who it was but I forgot to mention that European Youngsters Championship gold went to us... Or how it was called. Canada? Russia? Wait you are from Norway or Sweden?

Look at post #912 and you'll have your answer.

Ouh... Well I have to say your country's hockey players are OP :D But good news to my country are that our team won European Championship gold (if that is how it is announced or there is grammar mistake)

Still Temperance000 where are you from? I am from Finland land of no spring for anybody. Here just rained snow yesterday and it rained like there were mist.

Continental United States, Revel.  I'm afraid that's all you're getting from me.

Edit: Go ahead, MasterDread.  We've got a relatively low drama day ahead of us, I HOPE, so proceed as you see fit.

Edited by Temperance000

Continental United States, Revel.  I'm afraid that's all you're getting from me.

Ah some fresh and warm wind from mass oven of people and cultures. When I have given a rule that I demand all the personal knowledge from those who I talk with -.-

Look at post #912 and you'll have your answer.

Ah... You just find out my bane. Memory... Exception as I remember pretty well some quotes. (From Hearthstone as Stormwind Champion is summoned) Behold the might of STORMWIND!

Ah some fresh and warm wind from mass oven of people and cultures. When I have given a rule that I demand all the personal knowledge from those who I talk with -.-

Ah... You just find out my bane. Memory... Exception as I remember pretty well some quotes. (From Hearthstone as Stormwind Champion is summoned) Behold the might of STORMWIND!

(Summons Garrosh) FOR THE HORDE!

Edited by Unendingblade

a Trinity.

You know, this is going to be difficult to resolve with Arkitect offline.

Also, goddammit this is shaping up to be a sh*tty day off, basically the same thing is happening as last time we tried to step down the tension.

Okay calm down, it's not as big as you think it is. it was supposed to be subtle, but Cardina kinda forced my hand though. However, for the rest of the day off it's not going to effect anyone's day except maybe Cyrill's. I apologize, I had no intention for this to blow up the way it did.

I will explain what's going on, but for now, let's let Cyrill and Arkas sort this out amongst themselves first.

Garrosh actually is a hero on the Hearthstone and as the match starts he shouts "VICTORY OR DEATH!" you should check the game out when you are not playing anything. But I warn you it has serious RNG issues with cards. Unendingblade. BUT the youtube videos of the player fails are just so funny XD

If you are looking for good Strategy game I would suggest a AOE II.

Edited by Revel72

Not a bad rule, I suppose, just not such a great idea to be giving stuff like that out over the internet.

Okay calm down, it's not as big as you think it is. it was supposed to be subtle, but Cardina kinda forced my hand though. However, for the rest of the day off it's not going to effect anyone's day except maybe Cyrill's. I apologize, I had no intention for this to blow up the way it did.

I will explain what's going on, but for now, let's let Cyrill and Arkas sort this out amongst themselves first.

No harm done, Arkitect, but we're all really, really tired of any kind of drama or crisis.  I think some nice, personal time is in order for just about everyone.

Not a bad rule, I suppose, just not such a great idea to be giving stuff like that out over the internet.

It would be a bad rule even I am willing to keep rest of my still unknown person pieces what I have. Because I do not really want to give out all of my information just to sail in here for fun and pretty much this kind of bad habit to get things from off the tracks... And I am thinking that devs are hating us Finnish people (because RNG is so offensive towards me QQ remember extremely huge guess this is.)

Edited by Revel72

No harm done, Arkitect, but we're all really, really tired of any kind of drama or crisis.  I think some nice, personal time is in order for just about everyone.

As I said, I wasn't trying to create drama, I was trying to keep it isolated. Please go enjoy your day off, I insist.

Seriously.

For real.

GO have fun.

Edited by Arkitect_Plexon

*as has taken several drinks* asks from Arkitect... Öö mitä vittua? Teitkö kollaasin siitä mitä Temperance000 kirjoitellu? (There is a small translation from Finnish to English task for you I need to go get some sleep see you after about 14 hours maybe.

*as has taken several drinks* asks from Arkitect... Öö mitä vittua? Teitkö kollaasin siitä mitä Temperance000 kirjoitellu? (There is a small translation from Finnish to English task for you I need to go get some sleep see you after about 14 hours maybe.

Okay google translate is very helpful in this context, not sure Temperance would like what it means though.

Edit: Sorry, it's some Cider affecting me hands

Edited by Drakeardian