Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Cardina, that seductive bastard-ess!

heheh she far too much enjoys manipulating and controlling people. Being able to do it romantically is just a bonus. 

Not to say she doesn't have any affection towards Temperance, but one thing he'll have to get used to is being pulled around by the nose a lot.

Its also the way that I met the creature was that it was choking a woman and I was told to remove it (at this point it looked like any other snake) as I removed it I was told to bring it to a store so I did and I set it down looking away to find someone to help me with it only for a moment when I looked back a blue toy snake was in its place. So I start looking around the store, that's when I spot a strange red snake toy. SO I look it directly in the eye and I feel my body just freeze and I fall over. After a few seconds I can move again and the red toy is gone. That's when I notice a red snake go into the employee only area of the store. Unfortunatly that's where it ends as I try to follow it into the area.

Its also the way that I met the creature was that it was choking a woman and I was told to remove it (at this point it looked like any other snake) as I removed it I was told to bring it to a store so I did and I set it down looking away to find someone to help me with it only for a moment when I looked back a blue toy snake was in its place. So I start looking around the store, that's when I spot a strange red snake toy. SO I look it directly in the eye and I feel my body just freeze and I fall over. After a few seconds I can move again and the red toy is gone. That's when I notice a red snake go into the employee only area of the store. Unfortunatly that's where it ends as I try to follow it into the area.

dafuq

Snale.... what did JJ just write!?

Why are you asking me? You think I am some expert on the arcane and occult?

... I will consult my texts, as a thought experiment. JJ, you're either dangerously insane or enjoy messing with people, and either way I respect that greatly.

Why are you asking me? You think I am some expert on the arcane and occult?

... I will consult my texts, as a thought experiment. JJ, you're either dangerously insane or enjoy messing with people, and either way I respect that greatly.

QUICKLY SNALE FETCH ME THE ELDER SCROLL!!!

I will be honest: I am not messing with you. This an experience I have had from a dream. But this is not a figment of my imagination. I could feel, hear, see and taste everything I came into contact, within reason of couarse. I have had several of these experiences as of late. I fear I might be reaching a stage of some research I'm doing on my mind that has been achieved on the subconscious level.

I will be honest: I am not messing with you. This an experience I have had from a dream. But this is not a figment of my imagination. I could feel, hear, see and taste everything I came into contact, within reason of couarse. I have had several of these experiences as of late. I fear I might be reaching a stage of some research I'm doing on my mind that has been achieved on the subconscious level.

That kinda sounded like it was from some sort of creepy pasta, but not as scary as actual CP.

hokay, probably a lucid dream. Pretty crazy experiences, I've only had them like twice, and if what I saw wasn't so ridiculous I would have sworn it was real. Mine were from reading Lovecraft, SCP wiki, and other horror instead of sleeping a few days in a row. 

Putting this discussion thread back on topic.