Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Do you realize you've just skipped forward to the day of the Corpus invasion without giving people time to finish what they were doing? You've cut the "Day off" in half.

Well since technically I have control over when the Corpus attack happens, the day off can last as long as you guys need it to.

Okay so I am going to do another OC review! It's not gonna be about Miho and Tatsuya as they are in the middle of character development.

Today's Victim will be Desolas! The one everyone loves to hate.... even me.

SO! On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate him?

Okay so I am going to do another OC review! It's not gonna be about Miho and Tatsuya as they are in the middle of character development.

Its as i mentioned when i said Yuuki Termui was my favorite game villian. I don't hate him, i love him because everyone hates him. The same applies to your chracter

Edited by MasterDread

I think he's probably the Mayor of Douchebag-ville. Don't hate him but he is an &#! though. Still not as bad as this one rogue in a comic who was such a jerk that it was decided he was minor nobility in Douchebag-vania. An duke to be specific.

Edited by Sumika1204

Dread, the door to Mortos' chamber is locked until he opens it. I mentioned that in my post. Tyranis can't enter until Mortos unlocks it. Unless he hacks the lock but that would just cause a lot of problems between them.

Dread, the door to Mortos' chamber is locked until he opens it. I mentioned that in my post. Tyranis can't enter until Mortos unlocks it. Unless he hacks the lock but that would just cause a lot of problems between them.

Let me fix that

Tatsuya nods and places an arm around Miho's waist, "C'mon, we can relax today, you wanna go back to the ship or just hang out?" Miho turns to her lover, "Let's just go back, I don't think I want to walk around with the Sun Clan around as well, plus I'm really tired after today." Tatsuya smiles and plants a kiss on her forehead, "Okay," turning to Gaia, "We will see you tomorrow Mother Gaia." Miho added something that just melted Gaia's heart, "Mother Gaia? Thank you, thank you for being the mother we never had."

Unending, you did it again. You can't dictate how other people's characters feels and reacts.

Unending, you did it again. You can't dictate how other people's characters feels and reacts.

Oh sorry didnt realize that.

EDIT: Fixed, gah dammit didn't realize i did it again.

Edited by Unendingblade

Tatsuya nods and places an arm around Miho's waist, "C'mon, we can relax today, you wanna go back to the ship or just hang out?" Miho turns to her lover, "Let's just go back, I don't think I want to walk around with the Sun Clan around as well, plus I'm really tired after today." Tatsuya smiles and plants a kiss on her forehead, "Okay," turning to Gaia, "We will see you tomorrow Mother Gaia." Miho added something that just melted Gaia's heart, "Mother Gaia? Thank you, thank you for being the mother we never had."

Here, specifically. It's fine, just something you'll have to get used to. That said... please stop doing it. Reread what you write before you hit post.

Hey Lady_Viper, just a question on your characters.

Why did they come to the Church of the Ascension?  It seems clear that they are investigating the Church, but for what purpose?  Who do they report to?

You've been hinting cryptically at something larger going on, but either you haven't explicitly stated it yet, or I just haven't been reading your posts thoroughly.

Edited by Temperance000

I'm a bit scared about that, like because of the little scuffle with Jinx when Cardina ate the infested Volt (I forgot his name already hehehehe)

EDIT: My Loki is done crafting! YAY!

Edited by Unendingblade