Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Hey Lady_Viper, just a question on your characters.

Why did they come to the Church of the Ascension?  It seems clear that they are investigating the Church, but for what purpose?  Who do they report to?

You've been hinting cryptically at something larger going on, but either you haven't explicitly stated it yet, or I just haven't been reading your posts thoroughly.

Hmm? Oh...I think I have mentioned that before...or part of it...They are from a clan which do not answer to the Lotus as they don't trust her. They follow their own path and act according to what they think is right, which cause them to cooperate with the Lotus from time to time. But even so their relation is still a bit cold.

Munin was sent there to look up the church for any possible future alliance as they (at least in their broadcast) discarded the practices of the Lotus too. But they also fear that they are just a bunch of Tenno supremacists, in that case it would stand in conflict with their own beliefs and they would want nothing to do with them.

Munin also wanted Jinx and Arthur to tag along so that he could keep an eye on them, as he doesn't think their normal occupation is good for their mental health...and see how great that worked out.

Anything else?

Edited by Lady_Viper

Excuse me what? Was Finnish people captain of it? While drunk?

Just bad joke. What you mean? Is the war on?

Ah, I should explain, as that does sound rather cryptic without an explanation. Please note that this contains no sarcasm, I just don't know how much you know so I'll just explain it all.

There's a practice called "shipping" among internet users. Basically, they take two (or more, god forbid) individuals, and set them up in a relationship together. One such "ship" is Cardina and Temperance, shortened to Cardinance. Right now, Cardina just straight-up asked Temperance if they're going to be together, either sailing or sinking the long-running ship.

Ah, I should explain, as that does sound rather cryptic without an explanation. Please note that this contains no sarcasm, I just don't know how much you know so I'll just explain it all.

There's a practice called "shipping" among internet users. Basically, they take two (or more, god forbid) individuals, and set them up in a relationship together. One such "ship" is Cardina and Temperance, shortened to Cardinance. Right now, Cardina just straight-up asked Temperance if they're going to be together, either sailing or sinking the long-running ship.

Can you not mention harem shippings please? I find them disgusting, REALLY disgusting.

Can you not mention harem shippings please? I find them disgusting, REALLY disgusting.

And you don't find incest parings disgusting? 

I'm probably a bad person these both made me chuckle a bit. While discussion is good please try to avoid fighting.

Hmm? Oh...I think I have mentioned that before...or part of it...They are from a clan which do not answer to the Lotus as they don't trust her. They follow their own path and act according to what they think is right, which cause them to cooperate with the Lotus from time to time. But even so their relation is still a bit cold.

Munin was sent there to look up the church for any possible future alliance as they (at least in their broadcast) discarded the practices of the Lotus too. But they also fear that they are just a bunch of Tenno supremacists, in that case it would stand in conflict with their own beliefs and they would want nothing to do with them.

Munin also wanted Jinx and Arthur to tag along so that he could keep an eye on them, as he doesn't think their normal occupation is good for their mental health...and see how great that worked out.

Anything else?

That more or less answers it.  Thanks.

Edit: As for Cardinance, I agree with Temperance.  "Even if we're doomed to fail, let's try."

Edited by Temperance000

Doesn't matter. Their previous relation before their reunion was the one of a brother and sister, you said so yourself.

Yes I did say that, but I don't find it incestuous as they are not related by blood. Look we have different beliefs, can we just keep it at that? I do not want to go into an argument with you.

Yes I did say that, but I don't find it incestuous as they are not related by blood. Look we have different beliefs, can we just keep it at that? I do not want to go into an argument with you.

Apparently so, though I think most people would agree with me on this one. I'm just facinated that they became a couple so soon after their reunion after not having seen each-other for over...10? 15 years?

I see it as a reverse luke-leia deal.

Ooooooh you did not just go there XD

EDIT: Wops, to late....sorry

Edited by Lady_Viper

Anywho.... How about them Corpus cruisers looming on the horizon, is Van going to be able to come into the rp via tagging along on the underbelly of one of the ships after working to disable one of the reactors?