The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

After a few hours, and since no one else went in to the training room, Aran left the training room to go to the cafe and grab a snack. Upon arriving at the cafe Aran noticed a Nyx sitting across another Nyx and Tatsuya. I wonder if this is that "Cardina" I've herd rumors about? The three or rather the Nyx across another Nyx and I believe that is Tetsuya, yep that's him. I think I'll give her the nick name "Card", just to p*ss her off sometimes. After grabbing some fruit and bottle of Orokin springs Aran sat down a few tables away, just far enough to be in hearing distance of Cardina's conversation but not too close to seem suspicious. "I am always in control" Aran hears Cardina say as she begins to sit. Welp it seems there is a control freak here, this isn't going to end well. I should avoid her for now, or at least wait until she is done with the other Nyx and Tetsuya.

Nope, it's not Tatsuya. That's Arthur.

I just woke up from a nap. Did i miss anything

Shinkiro is drunk and Pyre is offering to sleep with him (as in sharing the same bed) so she can keep an eye on him, Cardina is chatting with Jinx in an attempt to clear up some misconceptions, Gaia is now looking after Argus' son pretty much in order to keep him safe from a possibly corrupt clan council and some other stuff.

What colors does Tatsuya's Excalibur frame have now again? Arthur's mimicking the Stalker's.

Immortal skin with black red and white, look at the Profit trailer, those are the exact colors, along with the Pendragon Helm. Just in case Miho, Attakai, and Argus are using default colors.

Edited by Unendingblade

Cyrios has only met Temperance and Rien. I tried to introduce him to Gaia, Miho, Tetsuya and Mr. Oberon but no one seemed to read that post.

You had him sit down at the same table as them while Miho was telling her tragic story and had him just be like "Hello everyone." as if nothing happened. I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

You had him sit down at the same table as them while Miho was telling her tragic story and had him just be like "Hello everyone." as if nothing happened. I wasn't sure how to respond to that.

Apologies, I was busy concentrating, writing down Miho's backstory was a lot for me to think about.