The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

True. Just saying that being a Lotus loyalist isn't damning. The Church, in fact, is allied with the Lotus and is classified as a Storm clan by her bureaucracy.

I wasn't aware of that since i came into this rp only two days ago and had not been briefed on the whole story. But thats all fine and good.

Why Joffrey and Sansa?

I have no idea, really. Especially since Attakai isn't a piece of sh*t like Joffrey, but I'm just getting that sort of vibe that it'll be a similar kind of relationship. To be honest, I'm barely on the 6th episode of Game of Thrones but I already know about how much of an &#! Joffrey can be.

I have no idea, really. Especially since Attakai isn't a piece of sh*t like Joffrey, but I'm just getting that sort of vibe that it'll be a similar kind of relationship. To be honest, I'm barely on the 6th episode of Game of Thrones but I already know about how much of an &#! Joffrey can be.

How much of an &#!? Dude you have no idea.

How much of an &#!? Dude you have no idea.

If for some reason someone hasn't seen Game of Thrones lately, this is a necessary spoiler.

I read that some people were cheering when he died. I have a pretty good idea, but I still can't wait to see.

Edited by CosmoKnight

JJ, I just want to say again, I am sorry for eating your OC. IC justifications aside, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Edit: No pun intended, dammit.

That's funny.

What's with the hate towards puns, anyway?

Edited by CosmoKnight

JJ, I just want to say again, I am sorry for eating your OC. IC justifications aside, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Edit: No pun intended, dammit.

No, I am the one who should apologize. My irreatic and irresponsible use of the character lead to one hell of a train wreck of a S#&$storm and for that I am truly sorry.