The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

I liked it too.

Sort of reminded me of the start of the Force Unleashed 2, if any of you remember that.

That would be where a lot of the inspiration for this came from. Man, I had wanted that game to be so much better than it was. Absolutely loved the first one.

Ark the feels. Ark sthap i can't hold them all. And with that i'm off to bed. I'll be taking notes from that masterpiece to help myself with my own character development. Not copy you of course, but i could learn a lot since i'm still new to this stuff. Good night everyone! Well its technically morning here but whatever 

Ark the feels. Ark sthap i can't hold them all. And with that i'm off to bed. I'll be taking notes from that masterpiece to help myself with my own character development. Not copy you of course, but i could learn a lot since i'm still new to this stuff. Good night everyone! Well its technically morning here but whatever 

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luz7f77aAW1qkjfsyo1_500.jpg

If only this was made with a Trinity saying "Why can't I hold all these Feels" it would be better, but alas i can't photoshop that well nor anywhere quick enough to remain relevant.

That would be where a lot of the inspiration for this came from. Man, I had wanted that game to be so much better than it was. Absolutely loved the first one.

It might just be the nostalgia goggles clouding my memory, but I don't quite get why people disliked FU2. It was fun, had just about (if not all) the same abilities of the first and had even more Force-y goodness like the mind control ability. And if you say it's because the plot, then all I have to say is that you set your standards too high.

I really liked both. One had the stronger gameplay, story, power progression, level design, length, challenge, and basically everything else, but Two was badass, and really packed the cinematic punch the first one sort of lacked.

So the plan with Dämin is to change his relationship with Arkas from a parasitic one, to a symbiotic one. That's the plan anyway, it'll be a fun little way to almost play two characters in one. Dämin is the superior killer, and may be very useful with the upcoming Corpus invasion...

You know for a bit there, I thought Damin was the Corpus mole.

It's funny, I was toying around with that concept actually, but I couldn't exactly think of a way to keep Arkas from dying if I went that route, so I decided to go with something else.