The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

You know, if one of you would like to RP a new character or one of the current ones to be the mole, I would totally be okay with that. If not I'll think of something, but I wanted to give you guys that chance before I did my own thing.

I have been thinking of a new character ( carefully so I don't end up with a mess like Ahteryl) but I think I'll pass on the character being a Corpus mole. Would rather like a character I can at least help keep alive.

For now, I think Temperance is all I can handle.  Who did you have in mind for the mole?

Well considering I really don't want anyone to kill off their character, I think I have a different idea that'll work (Has to do with the transmission origin) I just may need someone to take over RPing the thing when it happens.

Also, Temperance I think we should wait till tomorrow to resolve Arkas's mind battle.

Arkas is going through some metal sh*t. Going back to Aran, I wonder if its time for "her" so show up.

also can some one tell me how to get coloured text on the fourms.

Edited by Issun135

Arkas is going through some metal sh*t, I wonder if its time for "her" so show up.

I read the posts, I was surprised he was captured by Alad V as well, hmm, Miho might or might not recongnize Arkas, she only saw him briefly in the Cafeteria as she was still emotionally compromised by what happened with Sun Clan's arrival.

Edited by Unendingblade

I read the posts, I was surprised he was captured by Alad V as well, hmm, Miho might or might not recongnize Arkas, she only saw him briefly in the Cafeteria as she was still emotionally compromised by what happened with Sun Clan's arrival.

I wouldn't be surprised, Arkas as Damin walked around freely for a wile there, then Alad botched it up by forcing him to kill one of the only people close to him. If you want to have Miho recognize Arkas that's fine with me.

Arkas is going through some metal sh*t. Going back to Aran, I wonder if its time for "her" so show up.

also can some one tell me how to get coloured text on the fourms.

Metal Sh*t? I know we're infected with the technocyte virus, but gees man, that sounds painful...

I wouldn't be surprised, Arkas as Damin walked around freely for a wile there, then Alad botched it up by forcing him to kill one of the only people close to him. If you want to have Miho recognize Arkas that's fine with me.

Alright, I will think something up, in the meantime, I will be writing more on Attakai and Argus in the meantime as Miho and Tatsu are still asleep.

Edited by Unendingblade

So, Temperance is up and on his way to the Garden after a not-quite-restful nap.  He'll be waiting for Arkas/Damin when he wakes up, and from there, I think we'll be about ready to launch into the Corpus arc.

I'm ready when you guys are. Just wanted to give everyone a chance to wrap up their day off.

So, Temperance is up and on his way to the Garden after a not-quite-restful nap.  He'll be waiting for Arkas/Damin when he wakes up, and from there, I think we'll be about ready to launch into the Corpus arc.

Except that Munin haven't had his talk with Gaia and Mortos yet. And I'll be gone for a few hours.

Edited by Lady_Viper