The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

No, Jinx is too abrasive to be a good mole.  If you want to spy on people, you try to gain their trust, not p*ss them off.

Edit: by all means then, don't tell us Unending.  It's only a twist if we don't know what's coming.

Edited by Temperance000

No, Jinx is too abrasive to be a good mole.  If you want to spy on people, you try to gain their trust, not &!$$ them off.

This was sort of before she managed to piss people off. She was walking around the hallways scanning stuff in the beginning.

Edited by Lady_Viper

Well I just posted a very soft side of Argus, hope you like it!

I did, i was actually thinking of a way to introduce Tyranis to Argus and his son, as well as Arkas. Hes never meet any of them in person but hes heard stories about them. Being a Tenno that has a long history and a title of his own it would be fitting i think for him to get to know them.

And btw i'm still feeling the feels from your post yesterday Blade 

Aww you are? Which one? The part of Attakai revealing some of his past? The fluff between Miho and Tatsuya when they went to bed?

EDIT: For Argus, I might give the title "Iron Wall Argus" for his extensive and unorthodox use of the Iron Skin and charging through walls.

Edited by Unendingblade

Aww you are? Which one? The part of Attakai revealing some of his past? The fluff between Miho and Tatsuya when they went to bed?

EDIT: For Argus, I might give the title "Iron Wall Argus" for his extensive and unorthodox use of the Iron Skin and charging through walls.

All those mother feels man. And you keep adding more depth to it, you have old man Argus shedding tears now

Yeah, guys, you really don't have to announce that there's going to be a twist. It's not like we wouldn't read it otherwise. It really pulls the punch of the twist, since we're expecting it.

I rarely announce plot twists, or, and I see this often too, that a character's backstory will be revealed, though explaining them OOC afterwards works fine. Example, when Cardina announced that she was Cardin'assur'thyr'xyren, Golem of the White Eyes and Control, that was quite a bombshell that wouldn't have gone over very well, as it would be a massive power creep leap. I felt it best to clarify OOC afterwards that she was bluffing.

Edited by SnaleKing

Whenever I think of someone charging through walls, I imagine the Raikage from Naruto. It seems he does not know what a door is since he always just bursts through windows or walls.

Edited by Sumika1204

Whenever I think of someone charging through walls, I imagine the Raikage from Naruto. It seems he does not know what a door is since he always just bursts through windows or walls.

Pretty much every shinobi in Naruto barely use the doors, especially Kilber Bee.

Think of it like this. Has anyone ever seen the Raikage use a door? I've seen Bee use a door a few times but never Raikage.

Okay you have proven a point........ Does he even know what a door is? I mean it's right there! Then again no wonder Mabui is upset at him so many times!

Okay you have proven a point........ Does he even know what a door is? I mean it's right there! Then again no wonder Mabui is upset at him so many times!

When you're suppose to be lord of lightning and the fastest shinobi alive you don't have time for doors

Edited by MasterDread

I think just about everyone except Samantha, Arkas, Temperance, and the Sun Clan Tenno is in the cafeteria.  I sort of lost track of Pyre, Shinkiro, and Tyranis though.

Pyre and Tyranis are chatting in her and Shinkiro's living quarters, after he got drunk and passed out in the cafeteria they helped him to bed.

Ty for the heads up and down-low, everyone.

You know, I've been thinking about what Cardinance means for the Church and the Lotus. While her feelings for Temperance are sincere, Cardina is also quite aware of the advantage afforded by the designated go-between of the Church and the Lotus being romantically involved with her. It gives her quite a bit of say in how much, exactly, the Lotus hears. If the Lotus did find out about their relationship, she may be reasonably suspicious of the impartial nature of Temperance's reports, perhaps even sending a second, less easily swayed representative.

This could cause quite an interesting plot arc, especially if the representative was a snooty assh*le. Cardina couldn't get rid of him, since that would risk losing the Lotus' protection and perhaps even marking her Church as renegade, and I relish the opportunity to see what Cardina would do with the situation firmly out of her hands.

Edited by SnaleKing

You know, I've been thinking about what Cardinance means for the Church and the Lotus. While her feelings for Temperance are sincere, Cardina is also quite aware of the advantage afforded by the designated go-between of the Church and the Lotus being romantically involved with her. It gives her quite a bit of say in how much, exactly, the Lotus hears. If the Lotus did find out about their relationship, she may be reasonably suspicious of the impartial nature of Temperance's reports, perhaps even sending a second, less easily swayed representative.

This could cause quite an interesting plot arc, especially if the representative was a snooty assh*le. Cardina couldn't get rid of him, since that would risk losing the Lotus' protection and perhaps even marking her Church as renegade, and I relish the opportunity to see what Cardina would do with the situation firmly out of her hands.

Tyranis is technically a Lotus agent, but he has his own agenda now. His mission was to assist with reconstruction of the derelict. Seeing as how that was finished before he arrived he is free to do as he pleases until he gets new orders. Cardina gives him the chills so thats not really gonna be a thing on my part i guess. But i agree it does sound very interesting. *folds fingers together" What will you do.

Edited by MasterDread

That would be...incredibly fun.  I have also gotten the sense that Temperance's values are not quite so ironclad as they used to be; otherwise, he would have reacted much like Jinx during the scene in the Garden.  This does sound promising; perhaps something to keep in mind for the follow-up to Call of the Faithful?  Because I know Temperance is not going to like using the Void as a WMD.

This may sound a bit crazy and you may dismiss it and i'll forget about it if it doesn't sit well with this RP but i thought it would be interesting for Alad V to "return from the grave" so to speak. That he would have duplicated and perfected the cloning process the Grineer used before he died and kept it secret. He'd be a clone, but the spitting reflection of his original in every way. I haven't worked out every bit but its just a thought. Let me know what you think

Edited by MasterDread