The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Okay, just let me ask, how many characters have split personalities?  Because this is getting ridiculous.  So far, I'm counting Arkas, Taranis, and Aran.  Anyone else want to come clean before I blow a gasket?

((400+ posts.  This is sad.))

Taranis doesn't have a split personality. It's just his conscience, y'know? Everyone has one of those so I don't see what the problem is.

Edited by CosmoKnight

Taranis doesn't have a split personality. It's just his conscience, y'know? Everyone has one of those so I don't see what the problem is.

I think.. it might be that everyone is throwing plot devices and abnormalities left and right and... well I'll be honest it's a little overwhelming to some.

I think.. it might be that everyone is throwing plot devices and abnormalities left and right and... well I'll be honest it's a little overwhelming to some.

Am I one of those? I just let myself to Ansilm follow his senses when he feels passively safe or threatened danger. As he had swore that he destroys every last Alad's supporting Tenno and Alad's creations. Not really part of plot at all just part of char going on.

Am I one of those? I just let myself to Ansilm follow his senses when he feels passively safe or threatened danger. As he had swore that he destroys every last Alad's supporting Tenno and Alad's creations. Not really part of plot at all just part of char going on.

I will be adding comic relief with the Zanuka by the way.

I doubt she could scream loud enough to be heard throughout the entire derelict unless she's also part Banshee or something. The derelict is huge after all. Also, several church members in the nearby area would show up.

I doubt she could scream loud enough to be heard throughout the entire derelict unless she's also part Banshee or something. The derelict is huge after all. Also, several church members in the nearby area would show up.

The plants could sense it, so Cardina's there.

Tatsuya arrived as well, he spots Ansilm on the hull of his ship banging on the hull.

What warframe is Ansilm?

Half loki and patchwork but currently has armor called Damage Devour what increases his defense and ability absorb damage a ton before needs to take cover.

Ansilm's seems to have his mind #*($%%@ up by the surprise. But he has called professional to check the situation for him as he just mere apprentice on these matters about Zanuka and Harvesters.