The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Yeah not to shoot down characters or anything, but this newest character didn't even get landing clearance from what i remember.

I agree, wasn't he suppose to be asking landing clearance first? Isn't that standard procedure or else be shot to oblivion?

Edited by Unendingblade

I agree, wasn't he suppose to be asking landing clearance first? Isn't that standard procedure or else be shot to oblivion?

Garoy, I don't recall seeing him in this thread before nor asking for landing clearance. That's standard procedure for most larger vessels capable of docking, especially something that's established like a military, church, or pretty much any space station/ship that can defend itself.

Edited by Astralin

Ansilm's seems to have his mind #*($%%@ up by the surprise. But he has called professional to check the situation for him as he just mere apprentice on these matters about Zanuka and Harvesters.

Your 'professional' didn't get clearance to land as is standard procedure. Those who dock without permission will be deemed hostile and shot on sight upon exiting their craft in accordance with security measures or their craft will be shot into oblivion before it reaches.