The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

If i could have everybody's attention Tyranis is about to scan the Zanuka Prime's database for useful information regarding the Corpus. This could be the identity of the mole in the derelict, what the Corpus fleet nearby is really planning or it could just be nothing at all. I did not take this into full consideration and would like some help. I wish to conclude this in a way that will allow the Corpus arc to start as it seems everyone is ready for it. Please help me

Edited by MasterDread

If i could have everybody's attention Tyranis is about to scan the Zanuka Prime's database for useful information regarding the Corpus. This could be the identity of the mole in the derelict, what the Corpus fleet nearby is really planning or it could just be nothing at all. I did not take this into full consideration and would like some help. I wish to conclude this in a way that will allow the Corpus arc to start as it seems everyone is ready for it. Please help me

Well for one, it would contain blueprints of the Zanuka in general, or the Zanuka Prime, up to you. As for Corpus plans, I'm not sure.

EDIT: 400 posts!

Edited by Unendingblade

Well for one, it would contain blueprints of the Zanuka in general, or the Zanuka Prime, up to you. As for Corpus plans, I'm not sure.

EDIT: 400 posts!

I'm going to refrain from posting until i can think of something. I'd like to see what the others have to say before i proceed further 

An embarrassing moment where he finds who he was cuddling?

Was about to say that. I'm surprised Pyre didn't wake up when Shinkiro did. So, maybe you can have him just wait for her to get up, or he can go get a drink (gallon) of water.

An embarrassing moment where he finds who he was cuddling?

Was about to say that. I'm surprised Pyre didn't wake up when Shinkiro did. So, maybe you can have him just wait for her to get up, or he can go get a drink (gallon) of water.

Oh he knows who he be cuddling with. And Shinkiro asian! He needs da Tea!!! :D

Also.. from the way it was sounding with the whole boot up it... didn't have any sort of OS so, unless it was just the hostility programming that hadn't been worked in that thing wouldn't be moving let alone acting like a dog.. Just saying from a coders point of view...

Alright, I'm back! Sorry for the delay, doing some IRL roleplaying, little RPG called Only War.

Doesn't seem like too much happened though.

Ha! kidding, I was looking at the wrong page.

Edited by SnaleKing

Also.. from the way it was sounding with the whole boot up it... didn't have any sort of OS so, unless it was just the hostility programming that hadn't been worked in that thing wouldn't be moving let alone acting like a dog.. Just saying from a coders point of view...

Yea, I was wondering about that too. Generally with computers, no input/command = no action. And even if it was the Tenno inside it acting up, it would behave more like a Tenno than it would a dog.

I've moved forward with my post. You're both right, nothing besides blueprints and specs will come up from the scan. I had remembered the Zanuka having no programming when it activated but i wanted to try my hand and see if anything could be hidden in there. Oh well can't blame a guy for tryin.

Alright, I'm back! Sorry for the delay, doing some IRL roleplaying, little RPG called Only War.

Doesn't seem like too much happened though.

Ha! kidding, I was looking at the wrong page.

Ah you have that!? Did you get yours from Forgeworld?