The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Where's Cyril?  Temperance is just short of a panic attack facing down Damin in the Garden.

Last time we saw him, he nearly got trampled by a somehwat Tenno stampede, and then asked Cardina where Arkas was, I believe he was on his way to the Garden.

EDIT: What Warframe is Cyrios again?

Edited by Unendingblade

Temperance was silent for all of three seconds.

"F*ck!"

Without even bothering to holster his Lex, Temperance spun for the door, gesturing for Damin to follow.

"Keep talking," the Ash ordered.

Cardina, this is worse than we thought.  Someone helped Ephialtes get aboard the derelict.  Whoever it is, we need to find them.  Now.

I feel like it's about to get REAAAAL!!!

None. Cyrios is the hacker with an absolute buttload of skeletally designed golden augmentations and prosthetics, replacing all four limbs, his right eye and just about all his internal organs. Also, he doesn't have a nose (as is he has flat gold smell sensors covering two holes in his face because all the cartilage is gone there) and a blind left eye. All synthetic from the waist down and has a gray t shirt on.

I must say Blade i am enjoying this little interaction. I say we go on a hunt

Hmm tempting, but Attakai has an obligation since he has been apointed Ambassador by his father, we'll see what happens, Tyranis hasn't spoken to Argus yet.

Dread this is getting really exciting!

I would hope so. By chance have you ever seen one of those animes where the two fighters stand facing each other and just trade kicks and punches rapidly without stopping. They are quite common in Dragon Ball Z. i feel one of those coming on

I would hope so. By chance have you ever seen one of those animes where the two fighters stand facing each other and just trade kicks and punches rapidly without stopping. They are quite common in Dragon Ball Z. i feel one of those coming on

Dude I grew up watching Dragon Ball.

Edited by Unendingblade