The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Dude I grew up watching Dragon Ball.

So did i. I grew up in what i called the "Golden Age" of cartoons and anime. Cartoon Network didn't suck, DBZ was the hypest show you could find on TV, everything you could find left a lasting impression on your life

So did i. I grew up in what i called the "Golden Age" of cartoons and anime. Cartoon Network didn't suck, DBZ was the hypest show you could find on TV, everything you could find left a lasting impression on your life

Ah yes.... when Cartoon Network was THE Cartoon Network, not that trash we see today.

Troubled with Cardina's abrupt departure, Cyrill chased after her, only to lose her amongst the hallways of the Church. After losing sight of her and heading back the way he came, he saw a figure stop in their tracks and turn towards an adjacent hall.  Someone...someone was going down the hall in front of him.  Cyrill began to follow, concerned about the fact that he had never seen this 'someone' before.

Let's see, Cyrill thought.   I have nothing to do currently but lose myself even more without a waypoint. If I'm right, everyone is in the cafeteria area.  I've never seen that 'someone' before, and I'm about to find why.

Cyrill went down the adjacent hall, knowing that Cardina and Arkas would have their situation under control.  Following the shadow of the 'someone,' Cyrill rounded the corner to see something he didn't want to see.

A terminal was lit up in a dark room, with a silhouette in front of it.  The terminal, in old Orokin font, read "Generator Controls."

And someone was tampering with it.

Killlll hiiiiiim

I thirst for OC blood

They're a popular frame. Not sure why. Maybe it's because they are the most fabulous frame, and lightning powers are cool?

The lightning is my reason for loving Volt.

tumblr_lvga6wARjj1qdku5lo1_250.gif

Also, did Cardina's announcement only go to the Acolytes or to everyone in the derelict?

Also, did Cardina's announcement only go to the Acolytes or to everyone in the derelict?

Oh, I should clarify it was only to the Acolytes. Don't want to alert the intruder that they know about him.

tumblr_lvga6wARjj1qdku5lo1_250.gif

Oddly enough over the weekend i learned i can impersonate Uncle Palpy here pretty well..